CBC (Canada) Broadcasting Olympics | Golden Skate

CBC (Canada) Broadcasting Olympics

millie

Medalist
Just wanted to let you know that CBC will be broadcasting the Olympics> The host will be Ron MacLean, Terry Leibel and Brian Williams. They are going to provide 100 hours of coverage. I hope they will show all the figure skating so that we can see all the skaters. Let the Games Begin.

Last edited:

Shmuzzy

On the Ice
millie said:
Just wanted to let you know that CBC will be broadcasting the Olympics> The host will be Ron MacLean, Terry Leibel and Brian Williams. They are going to provide 1000 hours of coverage. I hope they will show all the figure skating so that we can see all the skaters. Let the Games Begin.

Do you mean 100 hours of coverage?

millie

Medalist
Shmuzzy said:
Do you mean 100 hours of coverage?

You are correct, there was typo in the newspaper. I should have figured that out myself. Thanks.

According to the T.V. guide, they will be showing more of the Olympics than NBC.

Last edited:

Shmuzzy

On the Ice
100 hours is pretty impressive. I wonder how much of it is going to be "live" coverage? With the 6 hour time difference most events are going to be finished around dinnertime in the East.

Lucy25

Final Flight
They are broadcasting at 1:00pm each afternoon and my tv guide says "live coverage". {yeah!}