Where In The World Is Camille? | Golden Skate

Where In The World Is Camille?

millie

Medalist
Has anyone seen Camille? If you have a sighting, let us know!!
Last seen in Paris. When is Camille going to arrive in Turin?

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
For Camille's (and our, LOL) protection the "Where in the World is Camille?" storyline has been moved here from "The Edge". Here is the story so far. Feel free to jump in and report on the latest Camille sightings and anything else Camille related.

As you know Camille is the lovely swan from Johnny Weir's costume for his SP this season. After JW made some comments that ruffled the feathers ( ) of some USFS officials it came to the attention of the skating world that Camille could be in danger. But who would want to bring harm to the lovely Camille? One of Johnny's competitors, a disgruntled coach or choreographer, an out of control fan, an ISU official, or maybe even Sp$$dy himself? Topping the list of suspects were other swans Oksana Bioul, Alexi Urmonov, Sasha Cohen, Kat Witt (remember she was accused of being a few feathers short at the 1988Olympics), and Tatiana Tarosova. Viktor Petrenko turned out to be covetor of Camille, wanting to add her to his collection of props from programs past. So while Johnny was undergoing a body wax Viktor made off with Camille. To avoid being recognized Camille was wearing a soul patch as well as a turban and dark glasses. But, the thought of the lovely Camille being relegated to a dark trunk of with the likes of the leftovers from "Mambo Number Five" and "Who let the Dogs Out" was to much for another diva to bear.....the great Mango. Now Mango had become great friends with Viktor while he was traveling with COI as the tour's make up artist so he was very familiar with Viktors comings and gongs. So last night while Viktor was spending a little "quality time" with Mrs. P, Nina, Mango sneaked into the closet where Camille was being held and faster than you can say crossdresser was off with her. Knowing that the entire world was looking for Camille, the first thing Mango did was change her disguise. Off came the turban and the soul patch ..."too SLC" said Mango. In their place were a fabulous boa and beret as they were off to Paris! What will happen to Camille? Where will she be sighted next? Who will she be with? What will she be wearing? And most importantly, will she make it to Torino in time for Johnny's SP?

millie

Medalist
Camille was sighted this morning. She came in on an international flight this morning to Canada. She thought that she was inconspicutous. She was wearing one of TT's fur coat's and hat's and little did she know that some member's of "Green Peace" were at the airport lying in wait and watching for some fur to appear. It wasn't a pleasant scene. They chased poor Camille around the airport and finally caught her. They were in awe when they tore the coat of poor Camille's feathered clad body. The only thing that saved her was that there was a group of people on their way to a "Save the Swan's" symposium. They released her and she got on another flight out of the country. Where did Camille go from there?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
While in the closet rolling around on the dirty floor and hating the smell of the old tennis shoes, Camille got all dirty and smelly. After being rescued by the people at the Save the Swan Symposium she waddled in the airport as quickly as she could to get to the gate for Italy but she was too late. She knows she needs to get to Johnny...........after all what is he without her????

Clad in just her dirty feathers she jumps into the water............

sw_fall2_header2.jpg

Where is she now????

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Hiding in plain sight on a local billboard?

I was driving home last night when I passed the sign for Spreckels Performing Arts Center in Rohnert Park. It's a huge, very well-lit sign on the side of the highway. In an ad for a children's production called "Animals on Parade" (or something equally silly), I found Camille!
I will admit, it had been a long day...and it could have been a sock puppet impersonating our swan, but I swear I looked up, did a double take and said, "Camille!"
I'm planning to do some reconnaissance over the weekend. If Camille's in town, Mango can't be far behind...
:laugh:
xoxo
Rave

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw Camille in the opening ceremony last night. Bode Miller had her. I hope he gives her to Johnny. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
This morning paper showed Camille being held in Greece due to an outbreak of avian flu.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
This morning paper showed Camille being held in Greece due to an outbreak of avian flu.
Well, she better get over it, she needs to be with Johnny tonight!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Dee

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:rofl: Camille is with Johnny....................that's all I'm saying!!:rofl: :rofl:

Dee

millie

Medalist
After Johnny's short program, I saw Camille sitting behind Plushenko. She was trying to mac him and flurting with him. She was dressed again in her fur coat and hat. They left together. I wonder will he catch the avian flu before his long program on Thursday. Let's hope they spend the night together.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
millie said:
Let's hope they spend the night together.
Do you think that Evgeni can resist the lovely, passionate and fur clad Camille?? I wonder what his wife would say??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Dee4707 said:
Do you think that Evgeni can resist the lovely, passionate and fur clad Camille?? I wonder what his wife would say??? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

No one can resist Camille! What his wife dosen't know won't hurt her.:laugh:

millie

Medalist
I wonder if Evgeni contacted the avian flu from Camille after spending the night together. I heard that when the cleaning people went into his room the next morning, there were a lot of feathers on his sheets. If he doesn't do well on Thursday and Johnny takes the lead, you know that there is going to be another scandal because of Camille and the avian flu.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Camille took the Red Eye last night, and got "home" (to my place) just in time to crawl under the covers. That was around 5AM CST. Camille is meeting with my tax guy tomorrow, as there are certain provisions for bird sanctuaries around here. We are in negotiations about what I will do for Camille as things relate to official bird sanctuaries, and what Camille will do for me as relates to my lonely parakeet named Booger, and making his life more complete.

Stay tuned for late breaking news. ;)

DG

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Camille was seen dressed as Mother Goose on "Passions" today.

millie

Medalist
CAMILLE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING with feathers flying everywhere. Poor Camille, I don't think that we will ever see her again.:bow: :bow: :bow: God Bless her.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Kevin Van Derperrin(sp.) was wearing Camille all covered with sequins. By the time all the sequins were removed poor Camille was just to exhausted to help our Johnny fly.

JOHIO2

Medalist
millie,

left the bldg? i say camille more than flew the coop - he flew the country. maybe even the hemisphere. might come out if jw begs enough.

millie

Medalist
JOHIO2 said:
millie,

left the bldg? i say camille more than flew the coop - he flew the country. maybe even the hemisphere. might come out if jw begs enough.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and she thought the avian flu was bad.