Where In The World Is Camille? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Where In The World Is Camille?

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I heard a rumor that Camille was hiding in Plushenko's jacket during Johnny's LP.

Dee

millie

Medalist
I also heard Camille caused the car accident that Plushenko was in. She was all over him and he wasn't paying attention to the road. he was flying the coup with her.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
OMG parts of Camille are on Melissa Gregory's arms in the CD.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel said:
OMG parts of Camille are on Melissa Gregory's arms in the CD.
I wonder if those are the feathers Evgeni ripped off of her in the heat of passion. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

JOHIO2

Medalist
millie, so THAT'S what Camille did before flying the coop! Good for the gander! (I know, I know - Camille is a SWAN not a goose, but I couldn't help myself!)

childfreegirl

Final Flight
I found Camille! She's around Galit Chait's hips! And Dick Button had the nerve to call her a powder puff! Poor Camille. Tracy Wilson even said that the feathers were flying. Fly, fly, fly Camille. Right into Dick Button's face!

So she's shown up in the origional dance. Where will she land next?

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Not only was Camille on GC's hips but so was Johnny's aura...there was a LOT going on with that costume. I must add that Galit is beautiful with or without Camile and aura.

millie

Medalist
childfreegirl said:
I found Camille! She's around Galit Chait's hips! And Dick Button had the nerve to call her a powder puff! Poor Camille. Tracy Wilson even said that the feathers were flying. Fly, fly, fly Camille. Right into Dick Button's face!

So she's shown up in the origional dance. Where will she land next?

After the origional dance, I heard that she had to get feather transplants. She was beat around the ice so much with all them falls that she was almost naked before the programs ended. She will be glad to get back to Johnny after last night.:rofl: :rofl:

JOHIO2

Medalist
millie, hope camille is "recovering" nicely after the galit chait skate and the feather transplants!