Let's talk about Vitas, a great Russian singer... | Golden Skate

Let's talk about Vitas, a great Russian singer...

Nana

Rinkside
Eh...in fact, I start listening to him because of Plushenko, They are Russian ,aren't they?

I can't describe his voice. You can use all the good adjectives to write about it.

When he is standing on the stage, you can't help watching him.

I mean, I'm a real Plushenko's fan, but also Vitas'.

The website below that you can downland some free videos about him.

Now he is famous in China and Russia, but I don't know how about in Western counties?

Waiting for good news...

http://vitas.com.ru/klip_eng.htm

He is sooooooooo handsome......:love: :love: :love: :love:

Buzzz

Final Flight
ANother Plushenko fan checking in. I have honestly never heard of this singer before but love unusual types of music and singers. So I will keep an ear out for him. Thanks for the heads up. :biggrin:

Nana

Rinkside
Re

Yesterday I bought his new CD. 1.5 dollar, so cheap!!!!!!!!

But all the lyrics are Russian, I even don't know a word!:biggrin:

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
FauveNik said:
Im a Vladimir Vysotsy fan myself
Fauve
You know that Abt did a program to Vystostky's "Horses" for the Russian tour?

Oh, and I think few performers can ever get to Vysotsky's level. He is one of the all time Russian greats. Mentioning Vitas in the same sentence as Vysotsky gives the former way too much credit.

FauveNik

Rinkside
Ptichka said:
You know that Abt did a program to Vystostky's "Horses" for the Russian tour?

Oh, and I think few performers can ever get to Vysotsky's level. He is one of the all time Russian greats. Mentioning Vitas in the same sentence as Vysotsky gives the former way too much credit.

Oh I would have given anything to have seen Abt perform to Horses!!!! Did you see it??

Agreed Vysotsky was uber-brilliante:) not to mention he had a French wife, good taste :thumbsup:

Fauve

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
FauveNik said:
Oh I would have given anything to have seen Abt perform to Horses!!!! Did you see it??
No, unfortunately I haven't. Though if I located a video of the performances on that tour, I'd certainly buy it - I would really like to see what those skaters create for their performances at hom.

As to Marina Vladi - as Vystotsky wrote in "I'll answer all questions" - "Да, у меня француженка жена, но русского она происхожденья" - "Yes, my wife is French, but she is of Russian origin".

FauveNik

Rinkside
Ptichka said:
No, unfortunately I haven't. Though if I located a video of the performances on that tour, I'd certainly buy it - I would really like to see what those skaters create for their performances at hom.

As to Marina Vladi - as Vystotsky wrote in "I'll answer all questions" - "Да, у меня француженка жена, но русского она происхожденья" - "Yes, my wife is French, but she is of Russian origin".

:agree:

Nana

Rinkside
Re

I have a interesting thought:

If Evgeni could dance with Vitas' music, I will shock......:love: :love: :love: :love:

Buzzz

Final Flight
Is this the young man in question? He is a handsome fellow.:rock: He has had concerts in the US & Israel, so I would keep my eyes peeled if I were a fan. Who knows there might be more overseas concerts coming soon.:)

http://vitas.com.ru/berega/berega01.jpg

Last edited: