Please help me with a contest! | Golden Skate

Please help me with a contest!

A

AshBugg44

Please help me with a contest!

I am doing a contest through sashacohen.com. The contest winner is decided by the person who can get the most new users to register at the site,and when you register you will get the latest and up to date news on Sasha. So do you guys think you can help me and register here: www.sashacohen.com/signup.shtml
Also after you register make sure you let me know you registered at: sk8er4404@ yahoo.com I need to know the e-mail address that you used to sign up with. If you have multiple e-mails, please use them all!!! Basically, all you need to fill out is the user name, password, e-mail, and first name. You can also opt to not recieve anything from the site, so don't worry about that! Please help me win this contest!

And don't worry - If I win, I'll take lots of pictures and write you guys an awesome review!

R

RealtorGal

Re: Please help me with a contest!

<span style="color:blue;font-family:helvetica;font-size:small;">OK, now I just KNOW that I finally found that Sasha PR category -- This is DEFINITELY it, right? What?! This isn't it? What's going on here? Why do I keep walking into the wrong thread? What's wrong with me? </span>

<span style="color:teal;font-family:helvetica;font-size:x-small;">(Makes yet ANOTHER hasty retreat...)</span> :eek: :eek: