Sasha Cohen's Reaction to Michelle Kwan's Withdrawal | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen's Reaction to Michelle Kwan's Withdrawal

Morganlee

Match Penalty
I'm not sure what kind of shot Sasha has agaist Irina although I wish her welll but I am sure she needs to have her publisist or PR person make it clear she won't be discussing Kwan.

FreeKatie

On the Ice
millie said:
OK, from a U.S. citizen your hoping for a Russian sweep at the Olympics. I am so glad that Americans feel that way about another country. That's what the Olympics is all about. As a Canadian I am rooting for the Canadians but I would love to see the American skaters win at least one medal and the Russians one also.:) :)

I don't think she's hoping for a sweep - she's definitely rooting for Belbin & Agosto!! (but who isn't...?? nobody? that's what I thought!!)

I am rooting for......uh....well, I'm not even sure anymore. I guess I don't really care all that much. I would, of course, be very happy with any Americans winning though.

If you are a man without a country then you will root for:

Stephane, Ilia KL, The Kerrs, and Miki Ando, already too late for Pang and Tong.

However, it's always nice when an American wins.:)

Joe

Peggy

On the Ice
yelyoh said:
I saw one interview the other night wherein Sasha was asked the MK withdrawal question and I was a bit surprised at her casual response - as though she'd been told MK had changed her breakfast menu for the day. I wondered if someone would start a thread on this, checked in today, and whoa!!!!! Muchas paginas!!!!!.

Good Grief! Michelle hasn't skated for a year unless you call what she did at Marshalls something to hang her hat on. I don't think anyone really expected her to skate well in the Olympics after seeing her last skate. I sure didn't expect it and if Michelle did expect it she was fooling herself after her injuries. She gave it a try and her body failed her so give Sasha a break. Sasha is there to skate and thats what I want her to do without having to answer questions about Michelle.

Michelle is a great champion and stated she was leaving so the focas wouldn't be all about her so respect her wishes, FANS.