Detailed PCS Scores? | Golden Skate

Detailed PCS Scores?

Olderbear

Rinkside
Does anybody know where to find the detailed results with the PCS scores? I easily found the list of the total scores, but I want to see the PCS scores in detail.

Engwaciriel

On the Ice
looking at the detailed score..I/B got 6.3 for their throw 3axel..didn't she fall quite bad on that one?

antmanb

Record Breaker
Fall on Th3A

No no they got 6.30 for the fall on the throw 3A...

It is a little bit suspicious that it was marked so highly...a throw triple axel has a base value of 7.5. Very curious because the reduction of base value for

-1 GOE = 0.7
-2 GOE = 1.4
-3 GOE = 2

So what exactly was the reduction taken? A fall is fall no? Should it have received the full -2 reduction shoul dhave been taken to give it a mark of 5.5.

The only explanation i can try to give is that i think i remember reading somwhere that you mark each phase of the jump and then look at any - GOE characteristics but that a flawed element can never be scored higher than base value.

So maybe some judges thought the entrance was difficult (but i think it was a straight cross overs set up), that the jump was particularly high or long which would have made them mark it +2 but with the fall (-3) it all came out at -1??

I'm stabbing in the dark here but without the actual detail up ni the protocol its tough to see and looks quite fishy to me.

Ant

childfreegirl

Final Flight
But it was after the halfway point, so they would've gotten a 10% bonus. I'm not the greatest with numbers, so I don't know if that was factored in or not. It's way too early and I haven't had any coffee yet.