Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: T&M appreciation thread

Custom Title

zeytin please don't feed the trolls

there are not here to respect anybody's opinions, or to adhere to the forum's guidelines.

I will join the appreciation thread! Congratulations Tanya and Max. Way to go!

Minusaramadad from Arctaroon John King's Avatar

What's Russian for "I like what I see"?

I'll join in with my support for these two.I'm glad TT & MM won the Olympics,and I'm sorry that they made it clear they will not be attending the 2006 Worlds in my backyard,literally (the Pengrowth Saddledome Stadium is about 7 blocks away from where I live).Plus,Tatiana looks so WOW in that tight blue catsuit for their short program,I can almost hear her voice saying "Resistance is futile".

Quote Originally Posted by John King
    Tatiana looks so WOW in that tight blue catsuit for their short program,I can almost hear her voice saying "Resistance is futile".
    That's it!!!

Old school Tim fan
    WTG TT/MM!!!!!! Their skate was truly an Olympic winning program!

Custom Title
    Absolutely great idea for a thread, THANKS! And yes, a heart felt congratulations to the Olympic gold medalists, and YES totally, they not only were a class a part in this field, but truly have come such a long way. All the deserved critiques notwithstanding, the control, beautiful lines, skill and competitive spirit truly moved me.

Go NJ Devils
    Congratulations to Totmianina/Marinin for skating two gold-standard performances in Torino.

I love their skating to death, and I hope they have a lot of happiness in their future.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by firewall
    thanks God, they're retiring. I won't need to watch their dreadful but precise performance anymore. Congratulations on their retirement.
    This is supposed to be a T&M appreciation thread. What are you doing on this? Post your negative comments somewhere else.

Vash

Custom Title
    Lulu,

Thanks so much for starting this thread. T&M are great champions and great skaters in their own right. ITA that they don't have to be like other great pairs. For example the Protopopovs and Rodnina-Zaitsev had completely different styles. G&G, M&D, B&S all have their own styles. T&M have their unique style. I have really enjoyed watching them develop since 2001. That was when I first noticed that they could become champions. They delivered two fantastic performances under pressure. They really were the class of the field.

Congratulations Tatiana and Maxim!

Vash

Tripping on the Podium
    Agreed Bravo T/M!!!! Well done and well deserved!
    Fauve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2