Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Who's next?

Custom Title

Imo

Kimmie, Katy, Bebe, Mao, and I am sure there are others, all have potential. I just don't know who they all are. I really hope (more than you know) that the artistic component won't take a back seat to the athletic requirements or we will have lost something unique to figure skating.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla2
    Kimmie, Katy, Bebe, Mao, and I am sure there are others, all have potential. I just don't know who they all are. I really hope (more than you know) that the artistic component won't take a back seat to the athletic requirements or we will have lost something unique to figure skating.

Mira Liang of Canada could be another next. She is athletic and good with her jumps but if she could get the artistic side of her programs improved, she may have a chance.

Custom Title

Millie

I have heard her name mentioned before. I hope I get to see her skate next year. I am hoping NBC will show some of the less well known and up and coming skaters. I also like S. Poykio too and think she is undermarked. I would like to see Joannie Rochette do well at the Olympics. She is the total package too.

it's olympic season :D bethissoawesome's Avatar
    I have my money on Mao Asada and Yu-Na Kim to make their big breakthroughs next year. I think Miki Ando and Carolina Kostner will be forces to reackon with in the future (assuming that they both stay in competition after this season, and I think they will). And I expect to see Mira Leung and Katy Taylor move up the ranks, but not right away. My two cents

If some of the big names happened to drop out before World (Sasha, Irina, Shizzie), Junior Worlds this year might be more exciting than Senior Worlds in the Ladies division. and 2007 Worlds seem like they might be better than the Olympics.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6