Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Bezik Boo Boos

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar
    I saw this over the weekend and immediately thought of Uncle Dick and Sandra.

Dee

On one of the other threads, someone said that the reason that a lot of people don't like Sandra Bezic is the comments that she made in Salt Lake. I don't remember anything she may have said.... does anyone remember?

Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707

Dee
    Perfect!!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee4707

Dee

that is sooo cute

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchherder
    On one of the other threads, someone said that the reason that a lot of people don't like Sandra Bezic is the comments that she made in Salt Lake. I don't remember anything she may have said.... does anyone remember?

Sandra went on and on (and on) about how Sale & Pelltier should have won and people shouldn't hold it against Bereshnaya & shikeralidze, and blah blah blah (this was before the judging scandal) meanwhile, she even admitted B&S had the more difficult program..... make sense? not really... plus that competition was so close it really could have gone to either and the judging was close, but then the whole french judge thing, yada yada yada...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4