Bezik Boo Boos | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Bezik Boo Boos

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Rgirl said:
Somebody: No man has a spiral like that.
Scott: Except maybe Toller Crans...
Bezic: NO HE DIDN'T AND I WAS THERE YOU BALD LITTLE DINK!
What was she saying??? Was Toller's better or worse?? Does anyone know??? When I saw Shawn's spiral and Sandra's comment, how could it be better?? Anyone know???
Dee

JOHIO2

Medalist
My guess is she was trying to diss Toller and praise Shawn. He is Canadian and not Eman. But it came out a diss to Scott too with that I was there crap. As the former choreographer for Stars on Ice, she has worked with Scott forever. I still say it was RUDE to talk over Scott. Especially since he had a point. Was Toller's spiral/arabesque position as high as Shawn's? Who really cares? But he DID do them and he DID do them well.

Edited to add: Toller = loud, opinionated and frequently rude. I wanna hear Toller's reply! lol

skate_nut

Spectator
It is really good to hear that others have the same opinion that I do of Sandra! She doesn't seem to even try to hide her personal likes and dislikes of the various countries. As an American whose favorite discipline is pairs, I often prefer the Russian pairs skaters style so I really don't like Sandra's remarks. I don't care what country the skaters are from, just how they skate.

I like Dick Button, even though I realize that his comments are sometimes also annoying. Maybe it is just because I am used to hearing him talk.

soogar

Record Breaker
JOHIO2 said:
My guess is she was trying to diss Toller and praise Shawn. He is Canadian and not Eman. But it came out a diss to Scott too with that I was there crap. As the former choreographer for Stars on Ice, she has worked with Scott forever. I still say it was RUDE to talk over Scott. Especially since he had a point. Was Toller's spiral/arabesque position as high as Shawn's? Who really cares? But he DID do them and he DID do them well.

Edited to add: Toller = loud, opinionated and frequently rude. I wanna hear Toller's reply! lol

Why isn't Eman Canadian??? Is it b/c he's not white??? Is Sandra racist as well? She always would rip Sury a new one as well.

JOHIO2

Medalist
Of course Eman is Canadian. Shawn's both Canadian and NOT Eman. Sandra has a major league burr up her butt about Eman, in case you didn't notice. All those remarks about his work ethic and training, etc.

As to whether she is racist - I don't know and don't care. All I know is, she doesn't like Emmanuel Sandhu.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw this over the weekend and immediately thought of Uncle Dick and Sandra.

doggie.gif

Dee

dutchherder

Final Flight
On one of the other threads, someone said that the reason that a lot of people don't like Sandra Bezic is the comments that she made in Salt Lake. I don't remember anything she may have said.... does anyone remember?
:scratch:

FreeKatie

On the Ice
dutchherder said:
On one of the other threads, someone said that the reason that a lot of people don't like Sandra Bezic is the comments that she made in Salt Lake. I don't remember anything she may have said.... does anyone remember?
:scratch:

Sandra went on and on (and on) about how Sale & Pelltier should have won and people shouldn't hold it against Bereshnaya & shikeralidze, and blah blah blah (this was before the judging scandal) meanwhile, she even admitted B&S had the more difficult program..... make sense? not really... plus that competition was so close it really could have gone to either and the judging was close, but then the whole french judge thing, yada yada yada...