Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Buttle - puppy dog eyes

Custom Title

Buttle - puppy dog eyes

his puppy dog eyes broke my widdle heart (when he was in the kiss and cry after the short program) That had to be one of the saddest faces I've seen in figure skating.

LOL - when I first glanced at the thread title, I thought it said "Beagle Puppy Dog Eyes." Same difference though IMO. Buttle DOES certainly have "puppy dog eyes."

DG

was that sweat rolling down his face or tears? my aunt and I debated it for the rest of the night...

while Jeff looked sad... Evan was just... wow... broke my heart

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeKatie
    his puppy dog eyes broke my widdle heart (when he was in the kiss and cry after the short program) That had to be one of the saddest faces I've seen in figure skating.
    I just wanted to go and give him a big hug......

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Custom Title
    I think it was just sweat, but he looked so sad, I felt really bad for him. Hopefully he will have a solid LP.

OK, but does he look anything like Kris Kringle in the cartoon "Santa Claus is Coming to Town?"

http://www.misfittoys.net/forsale/sclaus/actkris.jpg
    Last edited by Mathman; 02-15-2006 at 03:29 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    OK, but does he look anything like Kris Kringle in the cartoon "Santa Clause is Coming to Town?"

OMG, I just choked on my tea.

Shoe Diva
    OK, but does he look anything like Kris Kringle in the cartoon "Santa Clause is Coming to Town?"

So much talent... it's a shame that he didn't come out guns blazin'... But then, most of the men had the same expression "[color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color][color=red]*[/color]?!?"

I cannot even begin discuss Eman & Joubert... so much hottness & so much waste.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwanford Wife
    Eman & Joubert... so much hottness & so much waste.
    what the heck was up with Joubert's short program! I feel like telling him, its ok, we know your not gay, now please put some artistry in your program.

OK, but does he look anything like Kris Kringle in the cartoon "Santa Claus is Coming to Town?"

OH MY!! Mathman, I LURVE you but PLEASE don't go around giving out these kinds of costume ideas!! The Rusty Hanger Awards are challenging enough to judge already, don't ya think??

That does look amazingly like Buttle.....

DG

Quote Originally Posted by FreeKatie
    what the heck was up with Joubert's short program! I feel like telling him, its ok, we know your not gay, now please put some artistry in your program.
    The so-called choreography for that James Bond program was dreadful. When he did the fistfighting and driving moves I could not stop snickering.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogre Mage
    The so-called choreography for that James Bond program was dreadful. When he did the fistfighting and driving moves I could not stop snickering.
    I had to leave the room, he is capable of so much more!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ogre Mage
    he's so stuck in four years ago... there's giving credit to your favorite skater, and then there is cloning... unfortunately Brian continues to suffer from the latter!

Shoe Diva
    If I see Joubert fake fist fighting again, I shall be forced to remove him from my list of "futurehusband babydaddies" (a man you'd procreate with but not marry)... My husband laughed all night about my taste in men (yes, the irony was not lost on me either... what can you do? )

Such a shame... I hope that all the men go out & work out their issues before the long program tomorrow night...

On the Ice
    Did anyone see Evan with his mom on Olympic Ice tonight? I wanted to cry he looked so sad!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast