Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Buttle - puppy dog eyes

On the Ice
    I saw Evan with his Mom on Olympic Ice. The look on his poor face broke my heart. In all the interviews he gave, he really let it be known how badly he wanted to medal and it shows. I have faith that in the next four years his skating will develop and he will return to the next Olympics with more polish and skill.

Rogue Leader
    I felt badly for both of them, but I don't think anything will beat Kurt Browning after his short in 1994. Orser in 1988 would be second is my heart-wrenching department.

In terms of Joubert's lousy choreography, I hate all fake fighting, fake musical instrument playing, and fake acting anything. The only time this kind of choreography didn't make me nuts was Candeloro's Three Musketeers routine. I think it's because Candeloro was built for campy skating.

With regards to Jeff (my favorite man) I felt bad he didn't skate his best either. Though I must admit the jumps have always been his weakness so I wasn't completely surprised. He has so much talent in all the other areas -- I could watch him skate all day.

Ryan Bradley makes me leak!
    He does have beautiful eyes... but it's the smile that does it for me. It melts your heart.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwanford Wife
    If I see Joubert fake fist fighting again, I shall be forced to remove him from my list of "futurehusband babydaddies"
    LOL air-boxing on ice is just not attractive! His rating on my hot-o-meter definitely took a dive on Tuesday night.

Custom Title
    Buttle did look disappointed. But I think the two that were the most devastated in the K&C and who looked almost dazed after the short were Emanuel and Evan. They looked the most upset I'd ever seen them.

Tripping on the Podium
    Jeff Buttle...

Custom Title

What a difference a day makes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2