Favorite 'Olympic Ice' segment? | Golden Skate

Favorite 'Olympic Ice' segment?

What is your favorite regular segment(s) of the daily TV show 'Olympic Ice'?

• Push Dick's Button

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Moskvina Minute

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Italian Ice (a.k.a. Gossip Lady)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Sale & Peletier's Analysis

Votes: 23 48.9%

• Total voters

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Which recurring segment of 'Olympic Ice' do you prefer?

Push Dick's Button
Moskvina Minute
Italian Ice (a.k.a. GossipLady)
Sale/Peletier Analysis

FreeKatie

On the Ice
hrmsk8ngnutt said:
I like them all, but it has to be the Moskvina Minute. :clap:

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

I second that!!:clap:

and I loved this line regarding Ms. Moskvina......... "The lady is the size of a hood ornament"

Last edited:

CDMM1991

Medalist
I don't get the show, as I don't live in the US ... can somebody explain what the Moskvina minute is?

childfreegirl

Final Flight
CDMM1991 said:
I don't get the show, as I don't live in the US ... can somebody explain what the Moskvina minute is?

It's a segment done my Tamara Moskvina, usually towards the end of the show. I've learned a lot already and it's only been a week! I wish some network would keep Olympic Ice, even if as just a once a week thing and include the Moskvina Minute.

Frau Muller

Final Flight
Hey, Moskvina is ahead!

What? No votes for Dick? And he seems to be so proud of his little segmert -- have you noticed how he giggles whenever Mary Carrillo says "And now it's time to push Dick's buttons!"

FreeKatie

On the Ice
Frau Muller said:
Hey, Moskvina is ahead!

What? No votes for Dick? And he seems to be so proud of his little segmert -- have you noticed how he giggles whenever Mary Carrillo says "And now it's time to push Dick's buttons!"

Moskvina wins on cuteness (we still love Dick though!)

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't "get' the "Italian Ice" segment, but I :love: the other three parts! :clap: :rofl:

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
I'm a bit...WTF? On the "Italian Ice" thing. What is that supposed to be about? But I love all the others. S/P are my new favorite commentators, Dick Button is definitely growing on me, and I love the Moskvina Minute! I remember from the book "The Second Mark" they emphasized how media-savvy she is, and that she's still a tough coach, but she's so cute and amusing you can't help loving her.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
LOVE Push Dick's Button. Moskvina Minute second, she's kinda funny! Italian Ice third because I really don't get it. S&P fourth, and thats only because 4th is the lowest option! Absolutely cannot stand listening to them and their obviously VERY biased commentary.

ATW27

On the Ice
CDMM1991 said:
They never revealed who Italian Ice was did they?

No, and I think the producers were realizing that the segment wasn't really working, since it wasn't on the show much during the second week. It wasn't that interesting, and at times I found her hard to understand.

Andy W.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Great moment when..

...Weir said, "I guess that does it then." on the last few "strange" moments of Moskvina Minute. I think that's where he said it, anyway, It was hilarious - new "one-liner king" of Skating? step aside Dick!:rofl: