Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dick's Diddies

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanBeth
    I remember yelling at the tv screen during Witt's skate. I was upset (I was very pregnant at the time. I don't usually get irate, just irritated.) I was remarking that she should skate or get off the ice. I was convinced the judges wouldn't buy it. Then, they bought it.
    And so did Albert Tomba... (I lofl'ed seeing his face after Kat finished the program, obviously little skating going on in the program didn't matter to him at all )
    Last edited by maruru; 02-18-2006 at 08:02 PM.

Medalist
    On ice dancing:
    "If Sally and Joe Frontporch think they can get up and do that, they've got another thing coming."

Tom: Are you saying, Dick, that their twizzle was not a fizzle?
    Dick: There's no shamizzle in that fazizzle.

"It's seems to me that that dress is almost the biggest powder puff I've ever seen in this world."

Skater Girl
    Dick's comment on the Kerrs being "genetically similar" cracked me up.

Medalist
    "If you're going to sing the national anthem, you better be Whitney Houston and not Roseanne Barr."

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenorguy
    FreeKatie -
    I saw Dralion as well, but to me Stephan looked like half-gypsy, half-tufted couch!
    I'm a latecomer to this thread, but I wanted to share that I thought Stephan looked like a member of Duran Duran circa 1982.

Custom Title

best one so far

The best one so far was "chloroform choreography".

Linny

Medalist
    Elena Sokolova:
    "Forgive me for saying so but I don't think she's burst onto this ice at all. I think she's out of condition. I think she's been slow, she hasn't been pushing. She gets some good jumps in but it really isn't very much trained for an Olympic kind of competition, I don't feel."

Sokolova:
    "Gosh, you know I didn't see any redemption being sought even when she was in the warmup or when she was coming out of the rink. I kind of feel that the music is blah, there's no stretch in the arms and the legs, there was no tension in the program. Um, I'm sorry to be so negative but, uh, that's the way I saw it."

Yan Liu:
    "One thing I wish she'd do is tie up her shoelaces and not leave them hanging out."

Susanna Poykio:
    "Just not a with it performance in any way, shape, or form. That's very sad to see the entire, so to--soufflé unsouffle."

Sarah Meier:
    "As the saying goes, there was more choreography in that landing than there was in a lot of the rest of the program."

And a bonus quote from Tom Hammond on Silvia Fontana:
    "Scores don't really matter but here they are."
    Last edited by Gipson; 02-25-2006 at 03:03 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3