Lloyd Eisler leaves wife | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

bloozywoozy

Rinkside
Lloyd a quitter

How sad! Too bad he made another baby before splitting. :frown2:

He sounds like quite the "quitter". He quit his wife, he quit his 2 small children, he quit his club and he quit being an advisor for Canadian athletes for Torin. I am not impressed :frown:

nubka

Final Flight
IDLERACER said:
She was the original "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," in the movie that the TV show was based on.

Yes, I think that "Buffy" movie was pretty much the high point of her career...

Does anyone remember the 80's flick "Pretty In Pink?" That's the first time I remember seeing her. She had a non-speaking part at the very end of the movie (she comes on to John Cryer at the prom, after Molly Rignwlad leaves him for Andrew McCarthy!) She looked very pretty in that scene, but that was a loooong time ago!

Shame on them both!

Jennifer Lyon

On the Ice
nubka said:
Yes, I think that "Buffy" movie was pretty much the high point of her career...

Does anyone remember the 80's flick "Pretty In Pink?" That's the first time I remember seeing her. She had a non-speaking part at the very end of the movie (she comes on to John Cryer at the prom, after Molly Rignwlad leaves him for Andrew McCarthy!) She looked very pretty in that scene, but that was a loooong time ago!

Kristy also starred in the movie version of VC Andrews' "Flowers in the Attic." Has anyone else ever seen this film? :eek:

Re: Lloyd.
The first thought that came to my mind was midlife crisis.

Jill

On the Ice
I consider it beyond crass for Kristy to forward the emails. I don't know why Lloyd would even want to stay with someone so conniving. And most people don't change-what Lloyd did to Marcia, he will eventually do to Kristy. Poetic Justice!

I bet Lloyd never had any intention of leaving his wife, until the emails forced him to fess up about what was going on.

lovespirals

Rinkside
bloozywoozy said:
He sounds like quite the "quitter". He quit his wife, he quit his 2 small children, he quit his club and he quit being an advisor for Canadian athletes for Torin. I am not impressed :frown:

You said it all!

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
Jennifer Lyon said:
Kristy also starred in the movie version of VC Andrews' "Flowers in the Attic." Has anyone else ever seen this film? :eek:

Re: Lloyd.
The first thought that came to my mind was midlife crisis.

I saw that movie whenI was little. It FREAKED ME OUT. My Mom wasn't there, she would've had a fit. lol Had no clue Kristy S. was in it. I thought she was younger than that.

Jhar55

Medalist
Why is it always the "man's" fault? If it really true that Lloyd and his wife are having problems. You don't know what's going on, the only ones who do is Lloyd his wife and Kristi. And a lot of rumors that no one here I bet really doesn't know the truth.

SusanBeth

Final Flight
Jhar55 said:
Why is it always the "man's" fault?

Because it's hard for a woman to cheat on her pregnant husband. ;)

It's not always the man's fault. It's the married person who cheats fault.

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
SusanBeth said:
Because it's hard for a woman to cheat on her pregnant husband. ;)

It's not always the man's fault. It's the married person who cheats fault.

Well said.

Tenorguy

On the Ice
Is it me or does Lloyd kind of resemble the Roddy McDowell character in one of the Planet of the Apes movies?

Something about that heavy brow and thin lips.....
Cornelius-figure_L.jpg

lloyd_kristy.jpg

Last edited:

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lloyd and Kristy are despicable. They deserve each other, but they will probably break up in a fairly short time. Lloyd will never be able to look at Kristy without feeling guilt for having abandoned his children, and resenting her for 'spilling the beans'. The relationship will self-destruct.

missBella

Rinkside
I don't want to act like I'm all high and mighty but I think this thread is really starting to be a personal attack on a skater's personal life and it's gettin' a little serious.

None of us know the details, therefore none of us can judge...perhaps Eisler and Buffy truly deserve each other... (meaning----she knew he was married and had a pregnant wife; he decided to go further with Buffy off-ice, therefore they both have to live w/ the consequences of their actions... their philosophy towards cheating complement each other... and in this sense they deserve each other... let's leave it at that)

Jhar55

Medalist
Just because the wife is pregant doesn't mean there's not other problems in the marriage. I don't know what is going on and I don't care but like I said the "man" is not always at fault women cheat too! Saying no more.

Tenorguy said:
Is it me or does Lloyd kind of resemble the Roddy McDowell character in one of the Planet of the Apes movies?

O...M...G! You nailed it! :rofl:

Gwendolyn

Rinkside
Jhar55 said:
Just because the wife is pregant doesn't mean there's not other problems in the marriage. I don't know what is going on and I don't care but like I said the "man" is not always at fault women cheat too! Saying no more.

But in THIS particular case it was the "man" (and I use that word hesitantly when describing Eisler here) who was cheating, wasn't it? Regardless of whatever problems he had in his marriage, he was the one who cheated. Telling your wife you're working your problems out with her while messing around with someone else is still cheating. You're trying to have it both ways; if it doesn't work out one way, then you have someone else to fall back on is still cheating. If things aren't working out, make it a clean break before getting involved with someone else if you want to claim you still have integrity and character.

PS. To whoever's husband left her and their children for another woman, I hope that relationship imploded and you've found happiness where it is.

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight

:rofl: :chorus: :rofl: :chorus: