Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

Shoe Diva
    Oh thing I know for sure... his wife is better off without him. So are his children.

Ice Angel
    Some men don't know the true meaning of marrage. They probably think marrage is just to legalize the sex life. Once they see the huge responsibility as fahters and husbands, they are shocked. When the new opportunities come, they'll jump into fresher relationship.

Custom Title
    I've only watched a few episodes of that show, but I didn't see any special chemistry between Lloyd and his partner. I did, however, think that it a bit weird that Deborah Gibson and Kurt Browning kept holding hands in one episode. I wonder what his wife thought about that.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn226
    I've only watched a few episodes of that show, but I didn't see any special chemistry between Lloyd and his partner. I did, however, think that it a bit weird that Deborah Gibson and Kurt Browning kept holding hands in one episode. I wonder what his wife thought about that.
    Last episode was when Kirsty and Lloyd steamed the ice. It was a complete surprise b/c they didn't have much chemistry in the first few episodes and then BAM, there it was on Monday. I wonder if there was more training time when they narrowed the couples down to 3 and that precipitated the split. Bruce looked very cozy with Tai. I wonder if he had a crush on her when she competed?

Debbie was all over Kurt. But Kurt seems like a huge flirt so I can see girls loving him.

Custom Title
    What a CAD! I remember hearing that Lloyd had about seven tatoos, one for every partner he's had. I guess now he'll be getting one with Kristy's name, as she was his partner for this dopey show.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by JillLaQ
    What a CAD! I remember hearing that Lloyd had about seven tatoos, one for every partner he's had. I guess now he'll be getting one with Kristy's name, as she was his partner for this dopey show.
    Oh , I thought you were talking about sexual partners b/c Lloyd has had way more than 7...:chorus:

Custom Title
    No, I meant pair skaters! Where is your mind, soogar?

Quote Originally Posted by soogar

Debbie was all over Kurt. But Kurt seems like a huge flirt so I can see girls loving him.
    she was and I was sitting there wondering... and he is a big flirt... it's gotten him "in trouble" in the US before so... *shrugs*

Though I'd think by now Sonia knows where she stands in his eyes and wouldn't have a problem with it... I don't expect to read a thread like this about Kurt any time soon lol

Custom Title
    Still, Kurt could have put some distance between himself and Deborah. That hand holding was a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle
    she was and I was sitting there wondering... and he is a big flirt... it's gotten him "in trouble" in the US before so... *shrugs*
    What do you mean by "in trouble?" Spill the beans!

I am very disappointed in Lloyd; this blights the show for me. Working on your marriage is just that; he was still married. There is no excuse for that in my book. Good wishes to the wife and sons.

Edited to say that I have had always had mixed emotions about Lloyd. He seemed a bit of a jerk-but I really liked Isabelle and felt that there must be more to him. I enjoyed reading the two books they put out. But-I have seen enough of this distressing stuff in my life to know that he has made a big mistake this time. This is not a good sign of character, IMHO.
    Last edited by 76olympics; 02-16-2006 at 06:11 PM.

I thought they looked a bit chummy Monday night..........As distasteful as it is to leave your wife with two infants, it's worse to go after a married man (or woman).....42

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by skatergirlaj
    OMG !! How completely..insensitive!! Usually I don't get all upset about stuff like this cause it's none of my business but what he did was just wrong! His wife was PREGNANT and he's fooling around!!
    I've never liked him. Now I know why. What a creep.

Custom Title
    I can't figure out why anyone would want a man who cheated on his wife, let alone his pregnant wife. How could you ever trust him?

Quote Originally Posted by SusanBeth
    I can't figure out why anyone would want a man who cheated on his wife, let alone his pregnant wife. How could you ever trust him?
    Knowing how this personally feels, its great to hear everyones repsonse in support of the wife. My husband left me and my two kids for a woman, it means alot to me to know that hey, this is not okay, because to the men they think, oh I fell in love with her what am i supposed to do? Grrrrrr. Shame on him. The kids get the shaft in the end

[CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by dlkksk8fan
    I kept asking my skating friend what did she act in because I never heard of her before skating with the stars.
    She was the original "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," in the movie that the TV show was based on. She's also famous for once publicly humiliating David Spade. She arrived at a party with him as her date, and wound up leaving with someone else (who was alot taller...a scenario that unfortunately seems to be rather commonplace in Mr. Spade's life).[/CENTER]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast