Lloyd Eisler leaves wife | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

soogar

Record Breaker
JillLaQ said:
What a CAD! I remember hearing that Lloyd had about seven tatoos, one for every partner he's had. I guess now he'll be getting one with Kristy's name, as she was his partner for this dopey show.

Oh , I thought you were talking about sexual partners b/c Lloyd has had way more than 7...:chorus:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
soogar said:
Debbie was all over Kurt. But Kurt seems like a huge flirt so I can see girls loving him.

she was and I was sitting there wondering... and he is a big flirt... it's gotten him "in trouble" in the US before so... *shrugs*

Though I'd think by now Sonia knows where she stands in his eyes and wouldn't have a problem with it... I don't expect to read a thread like this about Kurt any time soon lol ;)

Lynn226

On the Ice
Still, Kurt could have put some distance between himself and Deborah. That hand holding was a bit much.

Tonichelle said:
she was and I was sitting there wondering... and he is a big flirt... it's gotten him "in trouble" in the US before so... *shrugs*

What do you mean by "in trouble?" Spill the beans!

76olympics

On the Ice
I am very disappointed in Lloyd; this blights the show for me. Working on your marriage is just that; he was still married. There is no excuse for that in my book. Good wishes to the wife and sons.

Edited to say that I have had always had mixed emotions about Lloyd. He seemed a bit of a jerk-but I really liked Isabelle and felt that there must be more to him. I enjoyed reading the two books they put out. But-I have seen enough of this distressing stuff in my life to know that he has made a big mistake this time. This is not a good sign of character, IMHO.

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I thought they looked a bit chummy Monday night..........As distasteful as it is to leave your wife with two infants, it's worse to go after a married man (or woman).....42

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
skatergirlaj said:
OMG !! How completely..insensitive!!:mad: Usually I don't get all upset about stuff like this cause it's none of my business but what he did was just wrong!:unsure: His wife was PREGNANT and he's fooling around!! :no:

I've never liked him. Now I know why. What a creep.

SusanBeth

Final Flight
I can't figure out why anyone would want a man who cheated on his wife, let alone his pregnant wife. How could you ever trust him? :confused:

amykaren

On the Ice
SusanBeth said:
I can't figure out why anyone would want a man who cheated on his wife, let alone his pregnant wife. How could you ever trust him? :confused:
Knowing how this personally feels, its great to hear everyones repsonse in support of the wife. My husband left me and my two kids for a woman, it means alot to me to know that hey, this is not okay, because to the men they think, oh I fell in love with her what am i supposed to do? Grrrrrr. Shame on him. The kids get the shaft in the end :mad:

IDLERACER

Medalist
dlkksk8fan said:
I kept asking my skating friend what did she act in because I never heard of her before skating with the stars.
She was the original "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," in the movie that the TV show was based on. She's also famous for once publicly humiliating David Spade. She arrived at a party with him as her date, and wound up leaving with someone else (who was alot taller...a scenario that unfortunately seems to be rather commonplace in Mr. Spade's life).

S

SkateFan4Life

I'm sorry to hear about this - it's a sad piece of news.

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
Frau Muller said:
Man, this is so ugly that it's not even worth analysis.

I'm so happy that I don't give a 'rusty hoot' (as Dick Button says) about 'Skating with Celebrities' and only watch Olympics. It shows you how desperate Fox is, to schedule the 'cheese' on some Olympic skating nights!

I refuse to watch cheesefests like 'skating with celebrities'. Blech. It cheapens the talent those World and Olympic athletes were born with down to Vaudeville or Burlesque. :disagree:

Kristy sounds like a very cold woman. And I used to like her too in films like "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".

kyla2

Final Flight
Attyfan

I loved your response and may I add that I hope his wife laughs all the way to the bank when she finally gets the happiness she deserves. Lloyd is a special kind of jerk and they ALWAYS get what they deserve in the end, trust me.

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
kyla2 said:
I loved your response and may I add that I hope his wife laughs all the way to the bank when she finally gets the happiness she deserves. Lloyd is a special kind of jerk and they ALWAYS get what they deserve in the end, trust me.

For some reason this made me think of Prince Charles who was no gentleman to his late ex-wife. Geez-what a bunch of losers. Kristy is beginning to sound like a man eater or something. I just can't respect a woman like that. She's pathetic-and so is Lloyd. Boo hiss to them both! :disagree:

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
Holy.......! That's awful! How do you leave your wife and children when the kids are under two??? I never really liked Lloyd because of his diva behaviour.

(I had no idea he was coaching in Kingston and living in Bath).

Last edited:

Kelly22

Rinkside
Lloyd Eisler and Brad Pitt? Pitt was an insensitive jerk who I will never respect again. Lloyd is not much different.

A fiend of mine witnessed Lloyd yelling at and humiliating Isabel many years ago and she never liked him since. I noticed the chemistry Monday night but I thought he had just lightened up rather than being a control freak. Too bad. Money on it that it doesn't last.

Justafan

On the Ice
Wow I am stunned. I always liked Kristi Swanson too. Well...chalk another one up for "Hollywood". What a modern day Babylon. I actually don't even think Lloyd is all that hot anymore. Typical male middle aged meltdown.