Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

SkateFan4Life
    I'm sorry to hear about this - it's a sad piece of news.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanBeth
    I can't figure out why anyone would want a man who cheated on his wife, let alone his pregnant wife. How could you ever trust him?
    Exactly!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Frau Muller
    Man, this is so ugly that it's not even worth analysis.

I'm so happy that I don't give a 'rusty hoot' (as Dick Button says) about 'Skating with Celebrities' and only watch Olympics. It shows you how desperate Fox is, to schedule the 'cheese' on some Olympic skating nights!
    I refuse to watch cheesefests like 'skating with celebrities'. Blech. It cheapens the talent those World and Olympic athletes were born with down to Vaudeville or Burlesque.

Kristy sounds like a very cold woman. And I used to like her too in films like "Buffy The Vampire Slayer".

Custom Title

Attyfan

I loved your response and may I add that I hope his wife laughs all the way to the bank when she finally gets the happiness she deserves. Lloyd is a special kind of jerk and they ALWAYS get what they deserve in the end, trust me.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla2
    I loved your response and may I add that I hope his wife laughs all the way to the bank when she finally gets the happiness she deserves. Lloyd is a special kind of jerk and they ALWAYS get what they deserve in the end, trust me.
    For some reason this made me think of Prince Charles who was no gentleman to his late ex-wife. Geez-what a bunch of losers. Kristy is beginning to sound like a man eater or something. I just can't respect a woman like that. She's pathetic-and so is Lloyd. Boo hiss to them both!

Holy.......! That's awful! How do you leave your wife and children when the kids are under two??? I never really liked Lloyd because of his diva behaviour.

(I had no idea he was coaching in Kingston and living in Bath).
    Last edited by Sk8n Mama; 02-16-2006 at 10:18 PM.

Tripping on the Podium
    Lloyd Eisler and Brad Pitt? Pitt was an insensitive jerk who I will never respect again. Lloyd is not much different.

A fiend of mine witnessed Lloyd yelling at and humiliating Isabel many years ago and she never liked him since. I noticed the chemistry Monday night but I thought he had just lightened up rather than being a control freak. Too bad. Money on it that it doesn't last.

Custom Title
    Wow I am stunned. I always liked Kristi Swanson too. Well...chalk another one up for "Hollywood". What a modern day Babylon. I actually don't even think Lloyd is all that hot anymore. Typical male middle aged meltdown.

On the Ice
    If he thinks this is going to make his hair grow back, he's sadly mistaken.:sheesh:

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by icenine
    If he thinks this is going to make his hair grow back, he's sadly mistaken.:sheesh:

Tripping on the Podium

Lloyd a quitter

How sad! Too bad he made another baby before splitting. :frown2:

He sounds like quite the "quitter". He quit his wife, he quit his 2 small children, he quit his club and he quit being an advisor for Canadian athletes for Torin. I am not impressed

Keeper of Bab's Death Stare... nubka's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by IDLERACER
    [CENTER] She was the original "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," in the movie that the TV show was based on.[/CENTER]
    Yes, I think that "Buffy" movie was pretty much the high point of her career...

Does anyone remember the 80's flick "Pretty In Pink?" That's the first time I remember seeing her. She had a non-speaking part at the very end of the movie (she comes on to John Cryer at the prom, after Molly Rignwlad leaves him for Andrew McCarthy!) She looked very pretty in that scene, but that was a loooong time ago!

Shame on them both!

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    I hope his wife and children have alot of support around them.

Tripping on the Podium Jennifer Lyon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nubka
    Yes, I think that "Buffy" movie was pretty much the high point of her career...

Does anyone remember the 80's flick "Pretty In Pink?" That's the first time I remember seeing her. She had a non-speaking part at the very end of the movie (she comes on to John Cryer at the prom, after Molly Rignwlad leaves him for Andrew McCarthy!) She looked very pretty in that scene, but that was a loooong time ago!
    Kristy also starred in the movie version of VC Andrews' "Flowers in the Attic." Has anyone else ever seen this film?

Re: Lloyd.
    The first thought that came to my mind was midlife crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by icenine

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast