Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

Custom Title
    I consider it beyond crass for Kristy to forward the emails. I don't know why Lloyd would even want to stay with someone so conniving. And most people don't change-what Lloyd did to Marcia, he will eventually do to Kristy. Poetic Justice!

I bet Lloyd never had any intention of leaving his wife, until the emails forced him to fess up about what was going on.

Rinkside

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by bloozywoozy
    He sounds like quite the "quitter". He quit his wife, he quit his 2 small children, he quit his club and he quit being an advisor for Canadian athletes for Torin. I am not impressed
    You said it all!

Matt Savoie~Soul Skater CzarinaAnya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Lyon
    Kristy also starred in the movie version of VC Andrews' "Flowers in the Attic." Has anyone else ever seen this film?

Re: Lloyd.
    The first thought that came to my mind was midlife crisis.
    I saw that movie whenI was little. It FREAKED ME OUT. My Mom wasn't there, she would've had a fit. lol Had no clue Kristy S. was in it. I thought she was younger than that.

Why is it always the "man's" fault? If it really true that Lloyd and his wife are having problems. You don't know what's going on, the only ones who do is Lloyd his wife and Kristi. And a lot of rumors that no one here I bet really doesn't know the truth.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55
    Why is it always the "man's" fault?

Because it's hard for a woman to cheat on her pregnant husband.

It's not always the man's fault. It's the married person who cheats fault.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by SusanBeth
    Because it's hard for a woman to cheat on her pregnant husband.

It's not always the man's fault. It's the married person who cheats fault.
    Well said.

Luv Deep Edges!
    Is it me or does Lloyd kind of resemble the Roddy McDowell character in one of the Planet of the Apes movies?

Something about that heavy brow and thin lips.....

Last edited by Tenorguy; 02-18-2006 at 12:30 AM.

Custom Title
    Lloyd and Kristy are despicable. They deserve each other, but they will probably break up in a fairly short time. Lloyd will never be able to look at Kristy without feeling guilt for having abandoned his children, and resenting her for 'spilling the beans'. The relationship will self-destruct.

On the Ice
    I don't want to act like I'm all high and mighty but I think this thread is really starting to be a personal attack on a skater's personal life and it's gettin' a little serious.

None of us know the details, therefore none of us can judge...perhaps Eisler and Buffy truly deserve each other... (meaning----she knew he was married and had a pregnant wife; he decided to go further with Buffy off-ice, therefore they both have to live w/ the consequences of their actions... their philosophy towards cheating complement each other... and in this sense they deserve each other... let's leave it at that)

Just because the wife is pregant doesn't mean there's not other problems in the marriage. I don't know what is going on and I don't care but like I said the "man" is not always at fault women cheat too! Saying no more.

Tripping on the Podium
    I bet she dumps him the minute she is thrown off the show! now thats poetic justice!
    Fauve

Quote Originally Posted by Tenorguy
    Is it me or does Lloyd kind of resemble the Roddy McDowell character in one of the Planet of the Apes movies?

O...M...G! You nailed it!

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhar55
    Just because the wife is pregant doesn't mean there's not other problems in the marriage. I don't know what is going on and I don't care but like I said the "man" is not always at fault women cheat too! Saying no more.
    But in THIS particular case it was the "man" (and I use that word hesitantly when describing Eisler here) who was cheating, wasn't it? Regardless of whatever problems he had in his marriage, he was the one who cheated. Telling your wife you're working your problems out with her while messing around with someone else is still cheating. You're trying to have it both ways; if it doesn't work out one way, then you have someone else to fall back on is still cheating. If things aren't working out, make it a clean break before getting involved with someone else if you want to claim you still have integrity and character.

PS. To whoever's husband left her and their children for another woman, I hope that relationship imploded and you've found happiness where it is.

:chorus: :chorus:

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast