Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Lloyd Eisler leaves wife

Custom Title
    Aside from this marital disruption, what makes Kristy Swanson a celebrity?
    Who is she?

Orchid:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001785/

She was in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (movie), Flowers int he Attic, Big daddy, Dude Where's My Car.....

Didn't she play a cross country skier in a movie, maybe made forTV?

On the Ice
    [QUOTE=Jennifer Lyon]Kristy also starred in the movie version of VC Andrews' "Flowers in the Attic." Has anyone else ever seen this film?

Yes I remember that movie. But the book was much better.
    Then of coarse every V C Andrews book after followed the same plot. You didn't
    even have to read them to know what was going to happen. That's why I quite them.

Back on topic.....what a shame about Lloyd..... diappointing, quiter, jerk.

On the Ice

Fred and Herbie

There used to be a lot of "fluff" pieces about Isabelle and Lloyd's supposed wonderful friendship, and their little nicknames for each other, "Fred" and "Herbie" in some order or another.
    I agree with some previous posters....He was often nasty to Isabelle on the ice, and seemed to think he was the superior skater of the two, just because he did the lifting. He gave her some really NASTY glares when she failed to land jumps, which I believe sometimes happened because he threw her way too fast and high!! Isabelle was so tiny, and I don't think he always took that into proper account when setting up the throws.

Custom Title
    At 37, Kristy Swanson is a has-been. So is 42-year-old Lloyd. Some day, he may blame his atrocious behavior on mid-life crisis (sure looks like that, doesn't it?). But I don't know if there's any excuse at all for Kristy's rottenness.

Custom Title

Exclamation Lloyd Eisler "Celebrities" Scandal?

Don't know if this has been posted, but I recently found two articles about Llyod Eisler leaving his wife for his "Skating with Celebrities" partner Kristy Swanson.
    I'm pretty shocked, if its all true...

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/s...f-ice-3960.php

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/mor...ticleid=126174

Custom Title
    Well yes I noticed that it was in the Canadian newspapers here this week. His wife is quoted as saying that she has an incriminating e-mail that she will be using in the divorce proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyNV
    There used to be a lot of "fluff" pieces about Isabelle and Lloyd's supposed wonderful friendship, and their little nicknames for each other, "Fred" and "Herbie" in some order or another.
    I agree with some previous posters....He was often nasty to Isabelle on the ice, and seemed to think he was the superior skater of the two, just because he did the lifting. He gave her some really NASTY glares when she failed to land jumps, which I believe sometimes happened because he threw her way too fast and high!! Isabelle was so tiny, and I don't think he always took that into proper account when setting up the throws.
    I've seen Fred give him some pretty frustrated looks over the years too... when he either threw her to far OR he had a shakey lift lol

Custom Title

Marcia changed her name and the children's to her maiden

according to People, who just picked up on the scandal
    http://people.aol.com/people/article...162293,00.html

Tripping on the Podium
    SOOOO sad!!! My heart breaks for her. Now she is alone dealing with the children's fears and tears and feedings and diaper changes every 2 hours, and sleepless nights etc, and he is out and about having a good time with a new young blond on his arm.

Tripping on the Podium
    On Skating with the Celebrities tonight, it was very interesting. I am not going to give any results away, although I must say Lloyd and Kristy skated beautifully.

But what I found so interesting is that John Hicks said to Lloyd that he was a very strong man, and Kristy is following his lead (to me, with his wording, it was like he meant not just in the spirals) and he said "I hope you continue to lead her in the right direction".

Custom Title
    I think Lloyd is going through some kind of midlife confusion or something. I'm not for him, not agreeing with him.. I wonder if that's the case and if so... If or when he comes down, it's going to be a horrible reality check.

Custom Title
    Well Kirsty is 36 years old, so it's not like she's a very young blond, nor does she look "hot". While that was a skanky thing to do to his wife, I think he and Kirsty are a nice looking couple and definitely have chemistry.

On last nights show they showed Kristy in a interview telling everyone how she thought of LLoyd as a big brother. Some big brother Anyway Lloyd seemed to be having too much fun at the rink yesterday showing off his double jumps to Kristy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5