Let's remember this | Golden Skate

Let's remember this

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Did you know that running down anyone is a problem with insecurity? When you run others down, it's to make yourself look better. Man there's sure a lot of insecure people on this board. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

mzheng

Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
Did you know that running down anyone is a problem with insecurity? When you run others down, it's to make yourself look better. Man there's sure a lot of insecure people on this board. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Well said.

millie

Medalist
Grgranny said:

Grgranny, you are a wise person. Everyone should take pointers from you.
:thumbsup:

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
As one who is guilty of "going off" on other posters, I have printed out GrGranny's reminder and posted over my keyboard... between her sweet reminder, yoga and my new boots as incentives, I hope to behave more adult in the future... :) :)

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Of course, you know, I've been guilty of it too. Especially when they are childish. There seems to be a lot of youngsters on this board now and it is pretty obvious when they post.

bethissoawesome

On the Ice
Well said. If people want to make nasty comments about a skater, they can do so from the couch in their living room and spare the rest of us. It's a shame when a thread deviates and turns becomes four pages of cat fighting, name calling, and disrespect for great athletes.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
Of course, you know, I've been guilty of it too. Especially when they are childish. There seems to be a lot of youngsters on this board now and it is pretty obvious when they post.

there's no better way for "children" to learn how to be mature than to be in mature company... I wish more people would be more understanding about that... and a lot of "adults" can be rather childish...

Grgranny's Baby

Rinkside
millie said:
Grgranny, you are a wise person. Everyone should take pointers from you.
:thumbsup:

I have spent my whole life taking pointers from her. I still hear her voice telling me over and over, "If you can't say something good about somebody, don't say anything at all." If I actually did that all the time, I wouldn't talk much!

Now don't I have a good mommy? :love:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Grgrannys baby,
Welcome to GS. Your mama raised you right! Thank you so much for sharing your her with us. You are a very lucky gal.. As you can tell she is greatly loved and respected here.