Cohen avoiding the press | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Cohen avoiding the press

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Millie where in this ....

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Why would someone want to hide rooting for a skater?

The Russians WILL sweep- mark my words. I wanted a good competition, and it doesn't look like I'll get one. No wonder the ratings are going down.
Do you get this....?
millie said:
I hope the skate gods answers your prayers and there is a Russian sweep. That will teach the Americans a good lesson for going against their own, meaning Sasha. You should be proud of what you have not what you had. She is your only hope for a gold medal. Why not support her?

RD didn't say that he wanted a Russian sweep just that he expects it to happen.

Piel,
Sasha is not in the spotlight and never has been. The USFSA only promotes one skater and its been that way for years. If they expect the international judges to take her seriously they need to show their support. I can see why Tara has bad feeling about her experience with the USFSA. They play favorites and I blame them for her problems with the press--she is on her own there.

Peggy here was her chance and what did she do? So what are you complaining about?

Say what you want about her skating Kwan was a great ambassador for USFS and they knew and appreciated that. Just how did USFS fail to promote Cohen? She got her share of GP assignments. What did they not do? Once SC won the national title they replaced kwans pic on their banner with Cohen as they should have. One more time...all Sasha had to do was beat Kwan at nationals and she would have been on the banner sooner. Why do you begrudge Kwan so much, did she pee in your cheerios?

Sasha has said more than once that she loves being in the spotlight. She has recieved her fair share of press.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Red Dog said:
OK, here's the deal in a nutshell.
and they'll say the method of training wasn't good enough, etc.
Sandra Bezic will say that too, since she knows everything.

Dee

Eeyora

Final Flight
I thinki it is a good strategy for Sasha. She does get distracted and when she hyped, she doesn't do as well.