Gracious Michelle? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Gracious Michelle?

Doggygirl said:
Hi Piel. You are still my fave Kwan Fan. For me anyway, this issue is not about the number of fans of X on the board. It's an issue of whether the published board rules are being applied consistently. In my opinion, to maintain some sort of semblence of a general board, one must apply the board rules equally to all, whether there are more fans of one v. the other, or many "non-fans." IMO, the application of the rules both directly and (sadly) indirectly is the issue - at least that's my issue.DG
Would you give a few instances where the Board is not ruling equally. You can mention Bashing a poster, something you know about and was not banned for doing. Anything else?

Joe

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Joesitz said:
Would you give a few instances where the Board is not ruling equally. You can mention Bashing a poster, something you know about and was not banned for doing. Anything else?

Joe

I have already addressed this with you both publicly and privately.

I will make one request. If it is decided among the moderators to ban me, I would appreciate a public explanation. I think that would also benefit other posters who may not be exactly sure how the published board rules are being applied these days.

DG

Last edited:

kyla2

Final Flight
Hmmm...

Millie, I came here from a Michelle Kwan Fan site because I objected to how they talked about Sasha. I am a Michelle fan, but I have a high regard for Sasha and the moderators at the other site allowed bashing where Sasha and other skaters were concerned, but especially Sasha. THAT"S WHY I LEFT. So you are dead worng there. I LIKE this site because we have fans of many skaters here. As a Michelle fan, I DEFENDED Sasha and Irina when people made ridiculous negative comments about them or their character. So many Michelle fans have spoken up and supported other skaters on this site. Michelle Kwan fans love her alot, no question about it, and we will vigilantly defend her. But that doesn't make us head cases who can't see the positives of other skaters. I totally support Sasha, who is a gorgeous skater, and if Irina wins I will be happy for her also, because she needs the money for her mother and the gold will help her get it. I love Fumie and Shiz also. So Michelle fans do appreciate other skaters.