Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yay! Shawn Sawyer!

Shawn's performance in the free skate was one of the highlights for me!

Ryan Bradley makes me leak!
    He was definitely entertaining. A few more years and he might be winning medals.

Go NJ Devils
    I think he should be proud of both programs in his first Olympics, especially coming in as the #3 skater from Canada.

I agree. I thought Sawyer did a great job. There are lots of good young guys coming up, people! Now *that's* something to get excited about!

Custom Title
    I really enjoyed his performance. Beautiful spins! And all these great entrances to almost all of his jumps. Instead of doing quads with falls, it would be better to see more of this cool entrances to the jumps. He looks on quality and not on quantity. And this is good because he is not boring.

Totally impressed with this young man. His skate was one of the few I watched more than once..........he reminds me a bit of Paul Wylie for style and grace and Elvis for speed and power...........can't wait to see him develop over the years.......... 42

Custom Title

amazing flexibility

much like Rohene Ward. I was surprised that Scott said that he had never seen a guy do a spiral like that..obviously he missed Rohene's at 2006 Nationals in St. Louis. Now if only Rohene could be as consistent and gather his nerves...

sorry got off topic, Shawn was certainly a highlight! It's a shame my Olympics on demand didn't feel that way.. Fantastic flexibility. The doughnut spin was particularly awesome. (Let's hope Oksana is not going to accuse him of stealing her move !)

didn't he do a Matrix progrma last season or the season before?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2