Look for gold for Cohen and Belbin/Agosto! | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Look for gold for Cohen and Belbin/Agosto!

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
sk8addict said:
Lets see...Evan had 26 transitions in his long program......where was the Plulhs's transition? Oh yea...during the rest.

This thread has been the best comic relief I've had all day!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah NBC has cut a great 'deal' alright considering the US hasn't won a single medal yet in any discipline. ;)

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
ladysarahchatto said:
This thread has been the best comic relief I've had all day!! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah NBC has cut a great 'deal' alright considering the US hasn't won a single medal yet in any discipline. ;)

The U.S has not won a medal since they have not deserved one. It would have been a joke if they were given one so far. Who has deserved a medal yet of the U.S skaters?

slutskayafan21 said:
Evan does not deserve PCS scores anywhere near Buttle, Lambiel, Takahashi, or Weir and the fact he gets them shows how ridiculously overscored he was in these Olympics. Like I said I am sure NBC cooked something up to give him an extra 0.5-0.6 on his PCS scores, and an extra +1 GOE on all of his elements. Some of you suggesting he deserves better PCS scores than the great Plushenko is beyond crazy.
:laugh: Is this an example of how you like to say outrageous things just to see if you can stir up a discussion? ;)

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Mathman said:
:laugh: Is this an example of how you like to say outrageous things just to see if you can stir up a discussion? ;)

Actually no, this is what I believe. His skating does not warrant PCS scores anywhere near what Buttle, Lambiel, Weir, or Takahashi get and it is a sign of Olympic corruption and corrupt judging that he would get them even for one event. It is also funny at all his other events he is much lower than those others in PCS scores, again a sign of Olympic corruption, since it certainly isnt any improvement in his lame interpretation of Carmen.

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
slutskayafan21 said:
The U.S has not won a medal since they have not deserved one. It would have been a joke if they were given one so far. Who has deserved a medal yet of the U.S skaters?

In the real world Evan would have been on the podium.

So what's this 'deal' your ranting about with NBC then? It's ridiculous. NBC hasn't cut any deals with anyone.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
ladysarahchatto said:
In the real world Evan would have been on the podium.

So what's this 'deal' your ranting about with NBC then? It's ridiculous. NBC hasn't cut any deals with anyone.

In the real world Evan would have been on the podium? ROTFL!!! That is hilarious. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: Thank you for making me laugh so much.

Aw, but he skated his little heart out. Go Evan! :rock:

But seriously, the only people Evan beat were his teammates, Weir and Savoie, so I don't think we can use that as evidence of U.S. deal making. I would be ashamed of my country if the only deal they could come up with was for fourth place.

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
slutskayafan21 said:
In the real world Evan would have been on the podium? ROTFL!!! That is hilarious. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: Thank you for making me laugh so much.

My pleasure! It's the least I could do after you cracked me up with your NBC conspiracy theories!! You're a hoot! :rofl: :rofl:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Mathman said:
Aw, but he skated his little heart out. Go Evan! :rock:

But seriously, the only people Evan beat were his teammates, Weir and Savoie, so I don't think we can use that as evidence of U.S. deal making. I would be ashamed of my country if the only deal they could come up with was for fourth place.

I gauranteed after Europeans that Joubert's PCS scores would go far down at the Olympics, and no way he would outscore Lambiel on PCS at the Olympics like he did at Europeans, and the only reason he did was because the Europeans was in France. I was proven right.

Now I am going to gaurantee Lysacek gets much lower PCS scores at Worlds than he did at the Olympics, and is not even close to Lambiel, Buttle, and even Takahashi in PCS at the Worlds, much further behind than he was at the Olympics, thus proving the U.S influence in some Olympic judging, similar to the influence on Joubert's scores by being in France. I am going to come back here when I am proven right again, like I was regarding Joubert's PCS scores from Europeans to the Olympics. So many people hated me saying that, and it must drive them crazy when I was right, and I will be right again.

slutskayafan21 said:
I gauranteed after Europeans that Joubert's PCS scores would go far down at the Olympics, and no way he would outscore Lambiel on PCS at the Olympics like he did at Europeans, and the only reason he did was because the Europeans was in France. I was proven right.

Now I am going to gaurantee Lysacek gets much lower PCS scores at Worlds than he did at the Olympics, and is not even close to Lambiel, Buttle, and even Takahashi in PCS at the Worlds, much further behind than he was at the Olympics, thus proving the U.S influence in some Olympic judging, similar to the influence on Joubert's scores by being in France. I am going to come back here when I am proven right again, like I was regarding Joubert's PCS scores from Europeans to the Olympics. So many people hated me saying that, and it must drive them crazy when I was right, and I will be right again.
You seem to be in competition yourself with the specious perfect predictions you hang out against others' hopes for their favorite.

Joe

Slutskayafan said:
So many people hated me saying that, and it must drive them crazy when I was right, and I will be right again.
I, for one, just hate it when someone else is right! :cool:

But if Evan gets lower marks at Worlds than at the Olympics, how do we know whether it is the Olympic judges cheating by holding him up or the World's judges cheating by holding him down?

And one more time. What exactly did NBC gain from finagling a fourth place finish for this boy? Wouldn't it have made better TV to put media darling Johnny on the podium?

MM

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Mathman said:
I, for one, just hate it when someone else is right! :cool:

But if Evan gets lower marks at Worlds than at the Olympics, how do we know whether it is the Olympic judges cheating by holding him up or the World's judges cheating by holding him down?

And one more time. What exactly did NBC gain from finagling a fourth place finish for this boy? Wouldn't it have made better TV to put media darling Johnny on the podium?

MM

Evan was so bad in the short, and Johnny so bad in the long there was no chance to put them on the podium. They bent over backwards to try and do it, they gave Evan's mediocre spins better score than the stunning spins of Buttle and Lambiel, they gave Evan who has about half the style and program of Buttle and Lambiel almost the same PCS scores as them in both programs, they have Evan's not-so-big crooked jumps huge GOE scores in both programs. However he had so many mistakes, and his jump difficulty was so inferior without a quad, that even bending over backwards to give him marks they still could not get him a medal. As for Johnny he was underscored or overscored, he deserved 2nd in the short, in the long he left out of a bunch of jumps, so of course they could not give him a medal.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Joesitz said:
You seem to be in competition yourself with the specious perfect predictions you hang out against others' hopes for their favorite.

Joe

Yes I do, and I almost always win the competition, and sometimes it is vs people who seem clueless on skating which makes the victories even sweeter. I feel like I am as ruthless a competitor as Plushenko. :laugh:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
kyla2 said:
No, you're just a blithering idiot.

Your the idiot who does not know how to put somebody who you obviously cant stand on ignore, and then whine about having to read my so awful posts when you choose to read them all yourself, waah waah! :chorus:

S

SkateFan4Life

Red Dog said:
wow. I don't know what to say. I still am convinced it's the Russians' to lose. Irina will win ladies and N and K will win Dance. Belbin and Agosto might win silver or bronze, and Cohen might get a bronze, or a silver if she does well.

I agree with you, RedDog. Irina and N & K are the favorites. I really expect the Russians to sweep the gold medals at this Olympics.

I think Tanith and Ben will win silver or bronze, and I think Sasha will also win silver or bronze. If either (or both) wins gold -- GREAT!!! :rock:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
SkateFan4Life said:
I agree with you, RedDog. Irina and N & K are the favorites. I really expect the Russians to sweep the gold medals at this Olympics.

I think Tanith and Ben will win silver or bronze, and I think Sasha will also win silver or bronze. If either (or both) wins gold -- GREAT!!! :rock:

It would be a big dissapointment if the U.S did not win two medals from here on in. I think they will if they skate well. They have good programs with the difficultly required.

kyla2

Final Flight
Slutskayafan21

I would love to be able to ignore you. Unfortunately for everyone, you go from thread to thread posting your insane conspiracy theories, and even worse, your viciousness regarding Evan. I have posted on several forums and frankly, I have never seen anything like your comments regarding Evan. It borders on the pathological.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
kyla2 said:
I would love to be able to ignore you. Unfortunately for everyone, you go from thread to thread posting your insane conspiracy theories, and even worse, your viciousness regarding Evan. I have posted on several forums and frankly, I have never seen anything like your comments regarding Evan. It borders on the pathological.

It is easy to put somebody on ignore. Perhaps your computer skills are not up to that however. Would you like some directions on how to do it? :rofl: