Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Look for gold for Cohen and Belbin/Agosto!

I understand thinking she isn't artistic or lacks great lines.
    Kind of like Slutskaya ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Piel
    Kind of like Slutskaya ?
    Awww but she won inspite of it, why not Irina.

Because Cohen is much nicer to watch skate and FS should be pretty, with IS it is not. Take Mathman's critique of Plushy's LP and add Beilmann Spin and Bielmann hold with much less flow out of jumps and there ya go.

Banned
    Because Cohen is much nicer to watch skate and FS should be pretty, with IS it is not. Take Mathman's critique of Plushy's LP and add Beilmann Spin and Bielmann hold with much less flow out of jumps and there ya go.
    I thought as a Kwaniac you were anti-Cohen.

Skater Girl
    Kind of like Slutskaya ?
    Agreed there.

Of course, conspiracy theories are fun. I think Evgeny certainly deserved to win, and I'm a fan - but not with those high scores! I think even he was kind of puzzled by it. Of course Matt Savoie and Evan were and made the competition worth watching!

If Sasha wins of course I will be happy...but not if she wins unfairly! Which is what'll happen to Irina, I'm sure: mediocre skates, and she wins and not convincingly (unlike IMO Plush who was mediocre but sure is in a class by himself!).

Now my big conspiracy theory would be this: Kerrs win dance!

Quote Originally Posted by slutskayafan21
    I thought as a Kwaniac you were anti-Cohen.
    Not anti Cohen but pro Kwan. Just don't think Cohen is perfect all of the time. She sticks her foot in her mouth just like the rest of us, just looks better doing it. I'm cheering for Fumie and Silvia.

Custom Title

transitions?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonichelle
    :sheesh: EVAN was overscored... how about: try Evgeny... :sheesh:

and the sour grapes keep coming 'round
    Lets see...Evan had 26 transitions in his long program......where was the Plulhs's transition? Oh yea...during the rest.

Custom Title
    Not anti Cohen but pro Kwan. Just don't think Cohen is perfect all of the time. She sticks her foot in her mouth just like the rest of us, just looks better doing it. I'm cheering for Fumie and Silvia.
    I think if Michelle never existed (Thank god she did for other reasons then what I'm discussing ) Sasha would be thought of as just a regular skater because she's never really had foot in the mouth disease although I think Sasha could actually put her foot in her mouth

Banned
    Evan does not deserve PCS scores anywhere near Buttle, Lambiel, Takahashi, or Weir and the fact he gets them shows how ridiculously overscored he was in these Olympics. Like I said I am sure NBC cooked something up to give him an extra 0.5-0.6 on his PCS scores, and an extra +1 GOE on all of his elements. Some of you suggesting he deserves better PCS scores than the great Plushenko is beyond crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by tarotx
    ...she's never really had foot in the mouth disease although I think Sasha could actually put her foot in her mouth

Down With It
    Quote Originally Posted by tarotx
    I think Sasha could actually put her foot in her mouth
    No kidding.

http://www.sashacohen.com/studio/studio10.jpg

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8addict
    Lets see...Evan had 26 transitions in his long program......where was the Plulhs's transition? Oh yea...during the rest.
    This thread has been the best comic relief I've had all day!!

Yeah NBC has cut a great 'deal' alright considering the US hasn't won a single medal yet in any discipline.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysarahchatto
    This thread has been the best comic relief I've had all day!!

Yeah NBC has cut a great 'deal' alright considering the US hasn't won a single medal yet in any discipline.
    The U.S has not won a medal since they have not deserved one. It would have been a joke if they were given one so far. Who has deserved a medal yet of the U.S skaters?

Quote Originally Posted by slutskayafan21
    Evan does not deserve PCS scores anywhere near Buttle, Lambiel, Takahashi, or Weir and the fact he gets them shows how ridiculously overscored he was in these Olympics. Like I said I am sure NBC cooked something up to give him an extra 0.5-0.6 on his PCS scores, and an extra +1 GOE on all of his elements. Some of you suggesting he deserves better PCS scores than the great Plushenko is beyond crazy.
    Is this an example of how you like to say outrageous things just to see if you can stir up a discussion?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Is this an example of how you like to say outrageous things just to see if you can stir up a discussion?
    Actually no, this is what I believe. His skating does not warrant PCS scores anywhere near what Buttle, Lambiel, Weir, or Takahashi get and it is a sign of Olympic corruption and corrupt judging that he would get them even for one event. It is also funny at all his other events he is much lower than those others in PCS scores, again a sign of Olympic corruption, since it certainly isnt any improvement in his lame interpretation of Carmen.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast