Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Look for gold for Cohen and Belbin/Agosto!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by slutskayafan21
    The U.S has not won a medal since they have not deserved one. It would have been a joke if they were given one so far. Who has deserved a medal yet of the U.S skaters?
    In the real world Evan would have been on the podium.

So what's this 'deal' your ranting about with NBC then? It's ridiculous. NBC hasn't cut any deals with anyone.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysarahchatto
    In the real world Evan would have been on the podium.

So what's this 'deal' your ranting about with NBC then? It's ridiculous. NBC hasn't cut any deals with anyone.
    In the real world Evan would have been on the podium? ROTFL!!! That is hilarious. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: Thank you for making me laugh so much.

Aw, but he skated his little heart out. Go Evan!

But seriously, the only people Evan beat were his teammates, Weir and Savoie, so I don't think we can use that as evidence of U.S. deal making. I would be ashamed of my country if the only deal they could come up with was for fourth place.

Custom Title
    In the real world Evan would have been on the podium? ROTFL!!! That is hilarious. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: :chorus: Thank you for making me laugh so much.
    My pleasure! It's the least I could do after you cracked me up with your NBC conspiracy theories!! You're a hoot!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Aw, but he skated his little heart out. Go Evan!

But seriously, the only people Evan beat were his teammates, Weir and Savoie, so I don't think we can use that as evidence of U.S. deal making. I would be ashamed of my country if the only deal they could come up with was for fourth place.
    I gauranteed after Europeans that Joubert's PCS scores would go far down at the Olympics, and no way he would outscore Lambiel on PCS at the Olympics like he did at Europeans, and the only reason he did was because the Europeans was in France. I was proven right.

Now I am going to gaurantee Lysacek gets much lower PCS scores at Worlds than he did at the Olympics, and is not even close to Lambiel, Buttle, and even Takahashi in PCS at the Worlds, much further behind than he was at the Olympics, thus proving the U.S influence in some Olympic judging, similar to the influence on Joubert's scores by being in France. I am going to come back here when I am proven right again, like I was regarding Joubert's PCS scores from Europeans to the Olympics. So many people hated me saying that, and it must drive them crazy when I was right, and I will be right again.

I gauranteed after Europeans that Joubert's PCS scores would go far down at the Olympics, and no way he would outscore Lambiel on PCS at the Olympics like he did at Europeans, and the only reason he did was because the Europeans was in France. I was proven right.

Now I am going to gaurantee Lysacek gets much lower PCS scores at Worlds than he did at the Olympics, and is not even close to Lambiel, Buttle, and even Takahashi in PCS at the Worlds, much further behind than he was at the Olympics, thus proving the U.S influence in some Olympic judging, similar to the influence on Joubert's scores by being in France. I am going to come back here when I am proven right again, like I was regarding Joubert's PCS scores from Europeans to the Olympics. So many people hated me saying that, and it must drive them crazy when I was right, and I will be right again.
    You seem to be in competition yourself with the specious perfect predictions you hang out against others' hopes for their favorite.

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by Slutskayafan
    So many people hated me saying that, and it must drive them crazy when I was right, and I will be right again.
    I, for one, just hate it when someone else is right!

But if Evan gets lower marks at Worlds than at the Olympics, how do we know whether it is the Olympic judges cheating by holding him up or the World's judges cheating by holding him down?

And one more time. What exactly did NBC gain from finagling a fourth place finish for this boy? Wouldn't it have made better TV to put media darling Johnny on the podium?

MM

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    I, for one, just hate it when someone else is right!

But if Evan gets lower marks at Worlds than at the Olympics, how do we know whether it is the Olympic judges cheating by holding him up or the World's judges cheating by holding him down?

And one more time. What exactly did NBC gain from finagling a fourth place finish for this boy? Wouldn't it have made better TV to put media darling Johnny on the podium?

MM
    Evan was so bad in the short, and Johnny so bad in the long there was no chance to put them on the podium. They bent over backwards to try and do it, they gave Evan's mediocre spins better score than the stunning spins of Buttle and Lambiel, they gave Evan who has about half the style and program of Buttle and Lambiel almost the same PCS scores as them in both programs, they have Evan's not-so-big crooked jumps huge GOE scores in both programs. However he had so many mistakes, and his jump difficulty was so inferior without a quad, that even bending over backwards to give him marks they still could not get him a medal. As for Johnny he was underscored or overscored, he deserved 2nd in the short, in the long he left out of a bunch of jumps, so of course they could not give him a medal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    You seem to be in competition yourself with the specious perfect predictions you hang out against others' hopes for their favorite.

Joe
    Yes I do, and I almost always win the competition, and sometimes it is vs people who seem clueless on skating which makes the victories even sweeter. I feel like I am as ruthless a competitor as Plushenko.

Custom Title

NO, You're...

No, you're just a blithering idiot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla2
    No, you're just a blithering idiot.
    Your the idiot who does not know how to put somebody who you obviously cant stand on ignore, and then whine about having to read my so awful posts when you choose to read them all yourself, waah waah! :chorus:

SkateFan4Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog
    wow. I don't know what to say. I still am convinced it's the Russians' to lose. Irina will win ladies and N and K will win Dance. Belbin and Agosto might win silver or bronze, and Cohen might get a bronze, or a silver if she does well.
    I agree with you, RedDog. Irina and N & K are the favorites. I really expect the Russians to sweep the gold medals at this Olympics.

I think Tanith and Ben will win silver or bronze, and I think Sasha will also win silver or bronze. If either (or both) wins gold -- GREAT!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SkateFan4Life
    I agree with you, RedDog. Irina and N & K are the favorites. I really expect the Russians to sweep the gold medals at this Olympics.

I think Tanith and Ben will win silver or bronze, and I think Sasha will also win silver or bronze. If either (or both) wins gold -- GREAT!!!
    It would be a big dissapointment if the U.S did not win two medals from here on in. I think they will if they skate well. They have good programs with the difficultly required.

Custom Title

Slutskayafan21

I would love to be able to ignore you. Unfortunately for everyone, you go from thread to thread posting your insane conspiracy theories, and even worse, your viciousness regarding Evan. I have posted on several forums and frankly, I have never seen anything like your comments regarding Evan. It borders on the pathological.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla2
    I would love to be able to ignore you. Unfortunately for everyone, you go from thread to thread posting your insane conspiracy theories, and even worse, your viciousness regarding Evan. I have posted on several forums and frankly, I have never seen anything like your comments regarding Evan. It borders on the pathological.
    It is easy to put somebody on ignore. Perhaps your computer skills are not up to that however. Would you like some directions on how to do it?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast