Kwan's plans... | Golden Skate

Kwan's plans...

dutchherder

Final Flight
Any ideas what Michelle Kwan will be doing now that her Olympic bid is over? She clearly said "I'm not retiring" in her interview with Bob Costas...:think:

Amber11

Rinkside
MK just signed a mulityear deal with Disney and other endorsements are calling. she also will be doing the COI tour. Her plate is as full as if she never missed a beat.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Here's hoping she is at the top of the U.S. Nationals podium next year:agree: .

CDMM1991

Medalist
She definitely won't still be around for the next Olympics, but I believe she may hang in there for nationals and worlds [presuming she qualifies] next year, just so her career isn't ended on this tragic note.

skatergirlaj

On the Ice
I do hope she can stick around and win one more nationals...i'd hate for her to go out on such a bad note.

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Mathman said:
No, but Katy Taylor will! :agree:

Yeah she will be and not only will she likely improve more, but the judges may actualy open their eyes while she skates unlike the last couple years at Nationals. :clap:

rob43

On the Ice
slutskayafan21 said:
Yeah thankfully for her Asada wont be at U.S Nationals next year. :laugh:

And thankfully for Irina, Asada is not in Turin next week. What is the point of this comment or was it meant to be bizarre?

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
slutskayafan hates any female skater who isn't Irina. Especially Kwan who has more World Championships than her girl.