Thread: OD Start list is up

OD Start list is up

OD start list is up

Good for B&A, not so good for D&V. The best possible draw for C&S as well given their low CD placements.

I've actually never been so close to wanting skaters to perform poorly as I am now to wanting FP&M to not do too well. Then again, I don't hold out much hope - Barbara has the style and Maurizio has the look that go very well with the Latin dance theme; if they were put in first after compulsories, I can imagine how high their scores could be after the ODs!

Well, that seems wrong. You mean they don't put the top 5 ranked teams in the final group? When did they start doing that? Why are Grushina/Goncharov skating in the second-to-last group???

Custom Title
    Strange, why the OD drwaing not according to the CD placement?

Custom Title
    Isn't it the 10 best in the 2 last groups, in random order. It was like that at euros at least..

Custom Title
    Yeah. just noticed.

How about after OD into FD?

On the Ice
    This top ten random draw for the last two groups is just in the OD. In the FD the top five will be in the last group.
    I hope that the standings will get mixed up after the OD...

Custom Title
    What a horrible draw for Wing/Lowe - skating first in the very first group. Could not have been worse for them.
    Interesting that the judges will have a chance to see the Italiens and Russians one after the other....

Rogue Leader
    With COP, the draw doesn't matter nearly as much. There's no need to hold back marks. I'm glad to see D&L in the last pack though.