OD Start list is up | Golden Skate

OD Start list is up

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
OD start list is up

Good for B&A, not so good for D&V. The best possible draw for C&S as well given their low CD placements.

I've actually never been so close to wanting skaters to perform poorly as I am now to wanting FP&M to not do too well. Then again, I don't hold out much hope - Barbara has the style and Maurizio has the look that go very well with the Latin dance theme; if they were put in first after compulsories, I can imagine how high their scores could be after the ODs!

Sk8n Mama

Final Flight
Well, that seems wrong. You mean they don't put the top 5 ranked teams in the final group? When did they start doing that? Why are Grushina/Goncharov skating in the second-to-last group???

IS79

Rinkside
This top ten random draw for the last two groups is just in the OD. In the FD the top five will be in the last group.
I hope that the standings will get mixed up after the OD...

rain

Record Breaker
What a horrible draw for Wing/Lowe - skating first in the very first group. Could not have been worse for them.
Interesting that the judges will have a chance to see the Italiens and Russians one after the other....

Antilles

Medalist
With COP, the draw doesn't matter nearly as much. There's no need to hold back marks. I'm glad to see D&L in the last pack though.