Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone in the U.S. getting Olys on NBC today?

Custom Title
    That's too bad I missed it, but I will tape the replay later on NBC. I really want to see this performance.

Custom Title
    i taped the re-broadcast from 1 to 5 am (EST) and they completely removed an hour block where the Kerrs, the Japanese, D&V and C&S skated. I normally tape the first broadcast but I didn't realize that Sunday was a 5 hour show so when I went to set ud DVR, I already missed the first flight of skaters. I was hoping that the 4 hour re-broadcast was shorter due to less fluff and perhaps even commercials, but obviously I was wrong. At least I got to see the teams that got cut. That was the first time I saw the Japaneese team and I can't recall seeing K&K's OD.

My only regret is that I missed G&P performance between the first showing and the re-broadcast. They must've been shown them in the first hour along with W&L and S&O'M (those two were shown in re-broadcast thankfully). Too bad, what a bummer. At least NBC could've left G&P, as in an American team, in the edited re-broadcast!

Custom Title
    I had the exact same thoughts as you. I was hoping/expecting that the shorter re-broadcast would have all the same content with less commercials (I mean, why play 5 minute commercials in the dead of the night?) but I was sadly mistaken. I noticed that they cut the G/P team (surprising because they are American!) and also the section with D/V.

I'm confused, though. Last night on the original broadcast I caught the Kerrs, the Japanese, and C/S. When did they play D/V... before all of them or after? Silly me, I'm upset that I missed them but there's no way I'll miss their FD tonight!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2