USA we Suck some one up top The USOC need's to Go! | Golden Skate

USA we Suck some one up top The USOC need's to Go!

In every area out Team USA where should win or get a medal we didn't bother show and excuess after excues. wheather it was the dumb Skies, change I miss the bus or the two US women skier in the combine who fully healty all who gives dam should really try ski the Combine, also The girl for the Snowboard Cross I wasn't tring to show off , and on ya what the Free style guys nothing this we are the best in. See the Pairs, Men's Figure Skating, Men freestyle Ski style Team, The one Men's Ski Team, And number Three women Ski team to come up two medal is freeking USA Joke. Some one need's to be fired. the displins on the those team were joke. As American saddens to act like this but following the sports the last four year the USA Team comnplety drop dead. What do you Americans think?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
If you would put it so we could answer it you might get an answer. It's hard to know if you are just being hateful or what. Your comments are so garbled we have no idea what you're saying.
p.s. I thought that cussing was banned here.

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
Katy Taylor fan!1 said:
In every area out Team USA where should win or get a medal we didn't bother show and excuess after excues. wheather it was the dumb Skies, change I miss the bus or the two US women skier in the combine who fully healty all who gives dam should really try ski the Combine, also The girl for the Snowboard Cross I wasn't tring to show off , and on ya what the Free style guys nothing this we are the best in. See the Pairs, Men's Figure Skating, Men freestyle Ski style Team, The one Men's Ski Team, And number Three women Ski team to come up two medal is freeking USA Joke. Some one need's to be fired. the displins on the those team were joke. As American saddens to act like this but following the sports the last four year the USA Team comnplety drop dead. What do you Americans think?
Wow, that is some...er... intricate grammar and punctuation! You must be quite beside yourself.

It seems to me that Americans are doing pretty well here, despite some spectular missteps by a few favorites. That has something to do with the enormous amount of hype and overemphasis on winning that American media place on the competition. I think NBC has overstated the chances of many.

Hey guys ski team is heck alot better than has done games. For the last four years I straight up followed the ski team because of Bodie Miller it not his fought nethier Kildow, nor Bodie, nor Ted Ligety But the rest of Ski team didn't bother to even try to show up after the Down Hill that's what really sadden me. Where in the world Daron Rahlves , and Julia Mancusa they like fallen off the face of there earth. By the way before the Olympics Games the Men Skin team was number two this year and last year was number one. Also the USA women been top three the last three years they where siuppose to do heck alot better. I not mad just discustted whith excuesses. By the Skater Johnny Wier to come up with the most lame dumb excuess the bus was late he should just go home stay there he's bumb to come with nine grade excuess. Hey Johnny just admith you Choke with coming excuess that classmate of mind would come up with that one.

sk8addict

On the Ice
fire who?

So do we need to fire the person responsible for letting Bode & Rahlves on the team or the one that said it was ok to go out drinking the night before a competition? I don't always cheer for the American athlete just because I happen to live in the same country .I cheer for the ones I personally like & respect. And let me tell you, there are alot of Americans I don't like or respect.

sk8fanconvert

On the Ice
Originally posted by Katy Taylor fan!1
editor's note: Deletions are in light grey (couldn't find strike through), additions in red, and comments in blue. Thank you for your submission.
Hey guys, the ski team is a heck of a_lot better than it has done in these games. For the last four years I straight up have followed the ski team because of Bodie Miller. It is not his fought fault; nethier neither is it the fault of Kildow, nor Bodie, nor Ted Ligety. But However, the rest of the Sski team didn't bother to even try to show up after the Down Hill downhill. That's what really saddens me. Where in the world are Daron Rahlves, and Julia Mancusao? It's like they like have fallen off the face of there earth. By the way, before the Olympics Games the Mmen's Skin team was number two this year and number one last year. was number one. Also, the USA women have been top three the last three years. tThey where siupposed to do a heck of a_lot better. I am not mad, just discgustted whith excuesses. By For the Sskater Johnny Wier to come up with the most lamest, dumbest excuesse- that the bus was late- is [insert adjective... unacceptable?].hHe should just go home and stay there! [I think you're looking for the added emphasis that an exclamation point provides.] hHe's bdumb to come with nineth grade excueses. Hey Johnny, just admith that you Cchoked! with coming excuess that classmate of mind would come up with that one.[Leave off that last bit as it's repetitive, and this way you end on a strong, emphatic point.]

Good luck with ninth grade!

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
sk8fanconvert, you have vastly more patience than I do. That or infinitely more free time and the soul of an editor. (I have the soul of an editor, but it's in a jar on my desk...)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
even with skateconvert's wonderful analysis, I still have no idea the point of this thread (good grief, now I'm suffering from the weird typing of this post lol)

we've already hit the medal count we had in 02, and we still have how many events? And to say that Bode brought his game ??? he didn't get competitive till last night and by then it was too late...

pairs, we never expected them to place anywhere near the podium to begin with and they both did a heck of a job considering a lot of us didn't predict them to do nearly as well

mens, Johnny was 5th, Evan was 4th after coming back from 10th, and Matt was 7th (?) and should have been higher... again, where were they lacking there... and missing the bus can fluster a lot of people so I will cut Johnny slack...

so confused by this thread

FreeKatie

On the Ice
We can't win'em all - I think they are doing a decent job - in long track speed skating we have several medals, several in snowboarding and we have a figure skating medal, a gold in skiing, a bronze in hockey - not too shabby. Let's face it, the real upset is Norway, which so far is not doing well. The winter games are usually dominated by scandinavians, russians and alpine countries.