Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: So After Olympics what will Belbin Do?

On the Ice
    On the Today show this morning, they said that they would prepare for Worlds,
    then immediately go on tour with Champions on Ice. Hoping that tour will come to my city this year since SOI did not. The 2 tours seem to be alternating since attendance has dropped in recent years..

If Tanith ends up marrying Fedor Andreev, she may go back to Canada, eventually. Doesn't he (and his mom) have Canadian citizenship? I do think he lives in the US right now ( I may be dreaming-but I think I read an article that said he lives near Tanith.)

Well, Fedor does (IIRC) train with Callaghan.

I certainly hope Tanith & Ben stay on until Vancouver. While I love that team, I think they are nowhere near reaching their potential. They have good technique, they are very pleasant to watch, but so far they haven't tackled the more emotionally complex programs. I have no doubt they're capable of it; we'll just have to wait and see how they develop toward 2010.

I hope they keep competing until 2010, they're young enough...

Go NJ Devils
    Canadian citizens don't need visas to return to Canada, nor do US citizens living abroad need visas to re-enter the US. Belbin has both.

Custom Title

Tanith's Family

Tanith's parents live in Roswell, Georgia, a suburb outside of Atlanta. I hope they keep skating. They are the most "alive" and refreshing ice dancers out there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2