Photos of Irina posing with bronze medal | Golden Skate

Photos of Irina posing with bronze medal

SusanBeth

Final Flight
My first thought was that it was a PR move to combat the stories that she threw her medal into a locker. If so, it was a smart move.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Cute pics! She looks soooooooooo tired, though. The girls must not have had much time to sleep between the end of the medal ceremony and that photo shoot!

millie

Medalist
RedDog what would we do without you. Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures of Irina. You're a real asset to this forum when it comes to keeping us updated with articles and photos. Three cheers for RedDog:rock: :rock: :rock:

R.D.

Record Breaker
millie said:
RedDog what would we do without you. Thanks for taking the time to post those pictures of Irina. You're a real asset to this forum when it comes to keeping us updated with articles and photos. Three cheers for RedDog:rock: :rock: :rock:

It's an honor. :)

Last edited:

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
check this out:

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/so...0|0|0|56786565|0|0|0|191583|0|||0|0|0|0|0&p=7

ETA: is she the only non-American to pose for Today show medal photos? That's really odd...that they would ask her to do this. Something tells me that if Irina had won, her win might actually have been celebrated by many Americans.

Those photographs of Irina are beautiful. Thanks for posting.

I didn't like the medal at first but seeing it up close it does have some lovely, intricate designs on the metal itself.