Emily Hughes/Kimmie Meissner Portrait Photos | Golden Skate

Emily Hughes/Kimmie Meissner Portrait Photos

Spirit

On the Ice
It's neat that Emily is now a name in her own right.

At the 2003 Nationals, I sat behind a gaggle of teenage girls at the junior competition. When they announced "Emily Hughes" over the PA, these girls immediately spun in their seats and scanned the crowd behind them, looking at every group of people who cheered loudly, hoping to locate Sarah. :laugh: It was frightening how concerted and methodical it was.

Alas, they did not locate Hughes the elder that day. I believe the Hughes family was just a bit too savvy for that.

Thank you for the photos.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Those images above are small and watermarked. Naturally, as a photo collector, I would seek larger images. And here they are. :p

Last edited:

flying camel

Medalist
Emily looks nice in those pictures. She really looked good on the Today show. She needs to work more on her appearance on the ice.

Kwan101

Rinkside
For some reason, Emily reminds me (at least when she's talking) of that "and this one time, at band camp ..." girl in the "American Pie" movies.

R.D.

Record Breaker
you know, some other people have said the same exact thing. But I do not get that impression at all. The girl's name is Alyson Hannigan.

R.D.

Record Breaker
ok, maybe ever so slightly. But not enough to remind me of the other when I look at one of them.

Kwan101

Rinkside
Red Dog said:
ok, maybe ever so slightly. But not enough to remind me of the other when I look at one of them.

I said she reminded me of her when she was talking. The way they talk is very similar IMO along with a vague physical resemblance.

ranjake

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
you know, some other people have said the same exact thing. But I do not get that impression at all. The girl's name is Alyson Hannigan.
i remember "back in the day" sarah always got compared to allison....sarah also got compared to reba mc entire?!!!!!!!