Vote For My Photo! | Golden Skate

Vote For My Photo!

How often can you vote? I voted once, then I couldn't vote any more.

TO OTHER VOTERS: Be sure to click on the farthest star on the right. That means five stars. (This was a little confusing to me at first, LOL.)

MM :)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Mathman said:
How often can you vote? I voted once, then I couldn't vote any more.

TO OTHER VOTERS: Be sure to click on the farthest star on the right. That means five stars. (This was a little confusing to me at first, LOL.)

MM :)
THANK YOU!!! :love:

I really have no idea, my guess is just once period or just once a day...

they have a black and white contest going on now too... but I'm not sure which photo to enter for it... any suggestions, Larry?

You know my choice, LOL. The winter scene with the telephone wires.

Second choice -- the Montana prison. :rock:

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
great photo Toni.

stupid question: are there any beaches in Alaska? I mean where you could go swimming? Ignorant lower 48 here :)

5 star from me.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
STL_Blues_fan said:
great photo Toni.

stupid question: are there any beaches in Alaska? I mean where you could go swimming? Ignorant lower 48 here :)

5 star from me.

That's somewhat of a loaded question lol yes we do swim at the beaches in Kenai, and in Homer. They're not prestine beaches like you find in CA, FL, or Hawaii... the sand is grey silty and very smelly, and due to the canneries being right there well... the summer months are their busiest which means you never know when you'll be swimming next to dead fish :laugh: top it off with teh undertoe that has taken many lives and it's not exactly a fun experience... the water in the Northern Pacific is also very dirty, especially around where I live because of all the silt. Most of the rivers that flow into the Cook Inlet are glacier fed. It's why the Kenai River is not a clear/clean looking river. It's a glacial blue color due to the silt in the water (I think I told this story half a dozen times to different people at nationals... I feel like such a travel guide lol)

Still if you don't mind the cold, muck, and smell... you could swim... we all do!:laugh:

Hehe, they let me vote again today!

BTW, I see they have one of those visual code things going to stop people from voting over and over with an automated program.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks all for the votes!!! I'm hoping to get at least 3rd... in fact I'd rather get 2nd than 1st because it's something like 100 dollar gift card to shutterfly and that can mean a lot of free photo printing for me... which is something I need lol there are 3 leather bound photo books as the prize for first which is great (and I'd love that too) but I'd like to have a real say in what I 'win' if that makes sense?