If all 13 of these men skated cleanly, Lambiel would place..... | Golden Skate

If all 13 of these men skated cleanly, Lambiel would place.....

Judges would place him?

• between 5th to 7th

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • 8th

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • 9th

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • 10th

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • between 11th to 12th

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 13th to 15th

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
If Plushenko, Lambiel, Lysacek, Weir, Takahashi, Oda, Sandhu, Buttle, Joubert, Dambier, Li, Zhang, Savoie, Lindemann, and Van Der Perren, all skated cleanly with 2 quads in the long and 1 in the short where would the judges place Lambiel?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
ok this poll doesn't work because you don't allow for 1-3 places....

you're the one forcing people to choose to "hate" lambiel by not putting him higher

this is an unfair poll... and I didn't vote :no:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Tonichelle said:
ok this poll doesn't work because you don't allow for 1-3 places....

you're the one forcing people to choose to "hate" lambiel by not putting him higher

this is an unfair poll... and I didn't vote :no:

Since it is very clear the judges would never place him higher than 5th, I chose not to include unrealistic options.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
slutskayafan21 said:
Since it is very clear the judges would never place him higher than 5th, I chose not to include unrealistic options.

so YOU say, but you're asking where we think he would place... some of us may not have such a cynical view

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Tonichelle said:
so YOU say, but you're asking where we think he would place... some of us may not have such a cynical view

Then add the other options if you feel they are in need so much, :chorus: you are a moderator after all right?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
slutskayafan21 said:
Then add the other options if you feel they are in need so much, :chorus: you are a moderator after all right?

I am, and being rude doesn't get you anywhere

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Tonichelle said:
I am, and being rude doesn't get you anywhere

Well you didnt add the new options of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, so I guess they are not that important. So what were you complaining about? :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
If all those skaters would skate cleanly, Lambiel would place second (after Plushenko). Personally I think that Lambiel should win, but figure skating being what it is, LOL, the reputation counts so much. I decided to view the competitors list realistically, among them are skaters with totally or practically without ANY quad in a competition.