Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Near Collisions in the Warmup

Nancy Kerrigan once flattened a hockey player. But that was a Campbell's Soup commercial and probably doesn't count.

While waiting for his program to begin, Michael Weiss once accidentally knocked over a flower girl. He was mortified, but she was okay.

Custom Title
    Didn't Chait collide with Renee Roca at one of the nationals? I'll never remember the year, but it was way back when she still competed for US. Renee had to withdraw. Does anyone remember that one?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by JillLaQ
    Didn't Chait collide with Renee Roca at one of the nationals? I'll never remember the year, but it was way back when she still competed for US. Renee had to withdraw. Does anyone remember that one?
    That was 1994. Renee broke her wrist in the collision during an OD practice session. Renee got the cast and made it back to do the OD with Gorsha. The pain was too much to continue and they withdrew afterwards. I forgot that it was Galit she collided with. Galit was still competing at US Nationals before she switched to Israel - but I'm sure she had a different partner at the time.

Herm (sk8ngnutt)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2