Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Angela Nikodenov looked so sad on TV

I don't know why I never thought of this before. If Angela retires, SOI should grab her fast.

She's not able to skate at all anymore due to her hand injury. A fall could do permament damage, and it's already messed up.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Johar
    She's not able to skate at all anymore due to her hand injury. A fall could do permament damage, and it's already messed up.
    I didn't think that was to be forever though???

Great American Ballpark Watching the Reds
    They did show her during the Mens SPs or LPs coaching Ivan Dinev but I can't remember which one (I think it was the LP though). They also did an interview with and update about her on one of the Olympic Ice shows that aired later on during the first week of the Olympics. Even though she looked a bit serious, she seemed to be doing okay overall. I think she seemed touched that they wanted to find out how she was doing! The last I heard about her skating was that she was hoping to skate again after she finally heals from her injury. She's never officially retired from skating altogether and it would be such a loss if she wasn't able to skate ever again. I'm hopeful that after they finish taking care of her hand and arm that she'll be back on the ice. ITA that SOI should get her on board ASAP because she would be wonderful on that tour!
    Last edited by KwanFan1212; 03-03-2006 at 09:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2