Dancing on Ice ITV2 Defrosted, BBC digital Olympic & Europeans, & other video wanted | Golden Skate

Dancing on Ice ITV2 Defrosted, BBC digital Olympic & Europeans, & other video wanted

Lois

Rinkside
Dancing on Ice ITV2 Defrosted, BBC digital Olympic & Europeans, & other video wanted

I am looking for either DVD or VHS copies of the ITV2 digital Dancing on Ice: Defrosted shows, especially the ones for January 28 and February 4 because I was at those broadcasts, and also for some of the talk show appearances by the Dancing on Ice contestants and others, especially for the week of February 4.

I am also looking for BBC Digital coverage of the 2006 (and 2002) Olympics, BBC's 2006 Europeans coverage, and some of the old videos from the 1970s and 1980s that I've read were shown on BBC Digital just prior to the Olympics.

I have lots of skating video for possible trade, or would be happy to pay for copies.

Lois (in the US)

Stephanie-x

Rinkside
I have the Pam O'connor and David Seaman interview and highlights off the dancing on ice defrosted..... If thats any help to you?

Koshka

On the Ice
Stephanie-x said:
I have the Pam O'connor and David Seaman interview and highlights off the dancing on ice defrosted..... If thats any help to you?

Hi, Lois!

I have only Eurosport coverage from Euro and OG and also NTV+ OG coverage.

Frima