Thread: This is what happened to the Picture Threads in case you were wondering.

Down With It

0 Not allowed!

This is what happened to the Picture Threads in case you were wondering.

Hey all,

In case you were wondering, the admin decided to remove the Photos I posted because sometimes there would be a link to some mild adult site. So that's where they went. I didn't see them because I have Ad-Blocking software installed on my computer.

That's the thing with these free imagehosts. They do you a service but I suppose they have to put up this junk to pay their fees.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I have the time to repost everything using another imagehost. Maybe if I can get another mass uploader that can upload to a site where this is not an issue, I'll repost again during the summer. And this time I'll do one post a day instead of all at once. These are nice photos and I really want you guys to be able to see them.

Sorry once again.

RD

EDITED TO ADD: Found another uploader that can upload to sites such as ImageShack or Imagevenue. From what I know, there aren't any problems with these sites but I'm awaiting confirmation. If I do get it- watch out, because the Pictorial Series is returning.
    Last edited by R.D.; 03-04-2006 at 12:35 PM.

Figure Skating Is A Dangerous Sport Dee4707's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Red Dog, what got me about all the pics on the adult sites were from Omaha Nebraska. I didn't click on any but they showed snapshots of these ladies and where they were from. I was surprised they all looked so young. I also wanted to tell you that your pics were just awesome!!

Dee

Down With It

0 Not allowed!
    alright. Coming soon...again.

Actually, I'm not even that sure I want to go through the trouble of posting them all again. Oh well. we'll see.

Sal-Kowabunga!

0 Not allowed!
    RD, I didn't see those pop-ups either. Have a good pop-up blocker too.

Good luck getting another host site. The pics you upload are usually interesting and not the stuff we always see on Getty and such. Besides, when I freeze a vhs tape, the pics are only a tiny fraction as good as the ones you put up.

Champion Skater (Vicariously)

0 Not allowed!
    I saw both your posted photos and the pop up ads... they were each fascinating.