New 'off-ice' Photo Website | Golden Skate

New 'off-ice' Photo Website

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Kathleen, your albums are just wonderful!! Of course you know whose pics I like the most. :laugh: :laugh: Now my screen is all fogged up!! :laugh: :laugh: Thanks so much for sharing the albums with us. You are such a very, very pretty lady.

Dee

PetraP

Spectator
Wow Kathleen !!!!!!!!!!!!! They are incredible beautiful and hot and more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really made my day with them. You are the best photographer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petra now totally out of order.....

Zanzibar said:
Hello Everyone,

I've started a new 'Off-the-Ice' skater photo website.
Here's the link:

www.ka-bangs.com

Thanks and enjoy,

Kathleen Bangs

ceg15

On the Ice
Ohhh myyy goodness!! What GREAT pictures!!!!! Kathleen; wow, great work!!! Amazing site!!! :)

Shanti

On the Ice
Wow!!! You're GREAT!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
And so many pics of gorgeous Sasha :love: - it's priceless.

ETA: And you look fab, too :)

Last edited:
The pictures at the shooting range are HOT. And Alexei looks good, too.

OT, do you make extra money if we click on the google ads at the bottom of the page? I clicked on "Is your lover cheating on you" ten times.

MM :)

Blue Bead

Medalist
Kathleen...Thanks for all of those fabulous photos! :bow: Of couse, I'm extremely partial to the ones of Alexei. The shirtless ones of him should come with a "defibrillator needed" warning label though, LOL. They are soooo HOT!

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
The pictures at the shooting range are HOT. And Alexei looks good, too.

OT, do you make extra money if we click on the google ads at the bottom of the page? I clicked on "Is your lover cheating on you" ten times.

MM :)
:laugh: :laugh: Math, I think you missed your calling. You should have been a comedian!!! Some of your posts are so great and funny. I like to laugh!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Dee :laugh: (still laughing)

R.D.

Record Breaker
oh, but I've got photos of Carolina Kostner. All 332 of them. :)

and that's out of over 23,000 ladies FS photos (almost 4GB!) I've collected so far.