Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sasha enjoys the spotlight in Hollywood

Down With It

Sasha enjoys the spotlight in Hollywood

FYI...she's been attending a bunch of premieres here and there

here are some Getty Image Photos

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=1

I believe there might be a few more on her site as well.

Skater Girl
    Sasha will be so sad once this week is over and she's back to being ignored by most people! LOL. She looks awful in that black dress though.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie
    Sasha will be so sad once this week is over and she's back to being ignored by most people! LOL. She looks awful in that black dress though.
    She gets back to her regular life of training starting tomorrow. Poor thing That black dress is awful

Skater Girl
    If the dress didn't have that weird neckline it'd be okay. I'm about her size and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing something like that. She better not wear that to the Oscars. I wonder who her date is. Her dad? :P

Maybe her date is Orlando Bloom.

Skater Girl
    We'll find out soon enough! Living in Southern California, to me, all this stuff is so silly. I don't see why people pay so much attention...but then again I'd love to be pampered and wear diamonds and a nice dress, even if it's just for one night.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie
    That black dress really is awful. It makes her look about 8 months pregnant, not an easy feat on someone of her size I would think!

Skater Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by dancindiva03
    That black dress really is awful. It makes her look about 8 months pregnant, not an easy feat on someone of her size I would think!
    ROFL! I didn't notice THAT but ugh. The neckline is what makes it bad. If you have no chest, don't flaunt it, Sasha!

ETA: The pictures of Sasha in the ugly!dress! aren't there anymore. Interesting.
    Last edited by Lanie; 03-05-2006 at 06:50 PM.

Down With It
    yeah, they went away I did save them to my Picture Collection though before they took them down. Shall I repost them?

it's olympic season :D bethissoawesome's Avatar
    Good for her. It must be nice to do something other than fret about the Olympics for awhile.

There are some cute ones of Sasha and Tara on page two.

On the Ice
    Those were nice pics of Sasha and Tara. It's kind of weird to see them together because it' almost like they're from different generations of skating, although I think they're the same age, aren't they?

My brother said the same thing about the black dress. I personally didn't like the black/pink ensemble she wore. It makes her legs look really short.

RD, can you repost the pics of her in the ugly black dress? I didn't get to them in time .

Down With It
    Here you go. This is a different host than what I used before so hopefully there won't be any obscene ads.

ETA: yeah, not the most flattering outfit, now that I think about it. However, I really don't pay attention to that type of stuff, being a guy I guess that's not unusual

Oh wow. That is a BAD dress.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast