Sasha enjoys the spotlight in Hollywood | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Sasha enjoys the spotlight in Hollywood

orchid

On the Ice
Red Dog said:
Michelle did it during her exhibition at Marshall's 05...and she had many jumps in there, too. I don't think it's necessarily BAD but when you have to concentrate and jump 5-7 times I think it could be an unnecessary annoyance or distraction. If I was a lady out there and I was competing I'd probably tie my hair back too :laugh:

As for Cohen her face is rather round and her ears tend to stick out, so I think you're right. Check this close-up and see if you agree

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8823/32b1bs.jpg

Mr. DeMillle, that's quite the close-up !!!!!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
soogar said:
Well at least her breasts aren't showing like that horrible photo of MK who neglected to wear a bra with a black dress.

Seriously now with Sasha we don't have to worry about that problem.

R.D.

Record Breaker
orchid said:
Mr. DeMillle, that's quite the close-up !!!!!!

Oh, but that NOTHING compared to some similar pics of Michelle that I found during her Olympic Conference...

R.D.

Record Breaker
soogar said:
Well at least her breasts aren't showing like that horrible photo of MK who neglected to wear a bra with a black dress.

Her what?

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Lanie

On the Ice
dancindiva is talking about the dress Sasha wore on Jay Leno, I think. The monstrous black tent thing?

You can tell we're girls...talking about clothes...oh yeah, doesn't get much better than that. ;)

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thanks Red Dog for saving the pics. I wonder why they took them off. I checked the getty site and that event was listed, but when you click on it it says there are no pictures so I think they took all the pictures from that event off. It's not the most flattering dress...but after seeing a ton of Oscar dresses tonight, it wasn't that bad. And she wore a different black dress tonight to an Oscar party tonight, much more flattering. She was shown in the post show (locally) and said Pamela Denis did her dress.

R.D.

Record Breaker
More Stuff on Getty Images (see link up front) and Wireimage. just an FYI

Panther2000

On the Ice
tarotx said:
She gets back to her regular life of training starting tomorrow. Poor thing :p That black dress is awful :disapp:

the Silver/ beigh dress looks nice. However, the girl has no boobs. She should fitted properly. This only draws attention to a area that is lacking big time.

But, I agree both Black dress are horrible period.:p The Strapless makes her look flatter than she really is( if that is at all possible):rofl:

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
soogar said:
At least Michelle has a set of boobs to show off!

millie

Medalist
Boobs or no boobs, Ben Stiller didn't mind. He offered her a cameo in next project. A comedy about figure skating.:)

demarinis5

Record Breaker
millie said:
Boobs or no boobs, Ben Stiller didn't mind. He offered her a cameo in next project. A comedy about figure skating.:)

Michelle or Sasha?

demarinis5

Record Breaker
millie said:
Sasha was offered the cameo. It is posted on Sasha's forum.

Thanks Millie-I am not a member of Sasha's forum so I had no
way of knowing.

Gwendolyn

Rinkside
soogar said:

Is that the picture on Gettyimages? Ack, she did look awfully exposed. And, well, cold!!!!!

But still the dress fit her or was tailored to her. Sasha's look too big, which doesn't look very good.