Sasha enjoys the spotlight in Hollywood | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Sasha enjoys the spotlight in Hollywood

flowjo35

On the Ice
Not sure how or why Michelle's name was got into this thread, but good for Sasha for enjoying her time in the limelight.

millie

Medalist
demarinis5 said:
Michelle or Sasha?

The reason Michelle's name was brought into this thread was because in post #56, I forget to put in Sasha's name when I was responding to post # 55. I forgot that soogar mentioned Michelle's name also. :)

But Millie, why can't Sasha have a thread all to herself without people raining on her parade by coupling her with Michelle every time.

This is Sasha's turn to be in the spotlight. She shouldn't have to share it with Michelle, even if the topic is who wore the worst dress. :)

MM

PS. Soogar's post is quoted prominently in post 55.

millie

Medalist
I thought that Sasha's dresses fitted the occasion. It was't a school prom but the Oscars. Just look at the dresses all the other celebrities were wearing, they were more outlandish than Sashas. They were designer dresses that were made for her so I guess the designers know their job. So, someone must have thought that the dresses suited her. If she had worn high neck dresses people would say she was ashamed of her breasts and selfconscious but wearing these low neck dresses proves that she is not ashamed of her body.:)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Oh, let her bask, Red Dog. You don't win an Olympic medal every day.

Apparently she agrees with me, though. :p

According to her site she returned to the ice yesterday.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
Mathman said:
But Millie, why can't Sasha have a thread all to herself without people raining on her parade by coupling her with Michelle every time.

This is Sasha's turn to be in the spotlight. She shouldn't have to share it with Michelle, even if the topic is who wore the worst dress. :)

MM

PS. Soogar's post is quoted prominently in post 55.
*SOB* Poor Sasha having that damn Michelle rain on her parade AGAIN! *SOB* To stay on topic, I don't think Sasha's cameo will be any better than Michelle's was in Ice Princess.

Well, put yourself in Sasha's shoes, Dancingdiva. Every time someone says Sasha's dress is ugly, someone tries to top it with, Michelle's is uglier.

If Sasha gets a part in a movie and someone says she sucked -- sure enough, someone else will come along and say Michelle sucked worse.

No matter how hard we try to bash Sasha all by her lonesome, somehow or other the M word creeps into the conversation.

I bet Sasha is saying, "Can't you just bash me -- me for my own sake -- sometime?"

MM :)

Last edited:

Lanie

On the Ice
Sasha looks very nice in that silver dress! I approve of that one. The black numbers? Not so much at all. But nice makeup! I'm glad she's having fun and getting to enjoy the spotlight awhile. Now it's back to work time. :) Not like all this is a big deal; it's only like a 30 minute drive for her... Iv'e been to movie premieres and stuff. Good times.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Well, put yourself in Sasha's shoes, Dancingdiva. Every time someone says Sasha's dress is ugly, someone tries to top it with, Michelle's is uglier.

If Sasha gets a part in a movie and someone says she sucked -- sure enough, someone else will come along and say Michelle sucked worse.

No matter how hard we try to bash Sasha all by her lonesome, somehow or other the M word creeps into the conversation.

I bet Sasha is saying, "Can't you just bash me -- me for my own sake -- sometime?"

MM :)

I don't think I agree. Usually it's the opposite way around, I feel.

IDLERACER

Medalist
Man, up close, THIS thing really does look like some sort of replacement gasket for a Mack truck. Remove the ribbon, and you can play shuffle board with it.

R.D.

Record Breaker
I wish someone had that photo in HQ so we could have a high-res pic of an Olympic silver Medal.

JOHIO2

Medalist
IDLERACER said:
Man, up close, THIS thing really does look like some sort of replacement gasket for a Mack truck. Remove the ribbon, and you can play shuffle board with it.
Naaaw, Idle. Looks more like you should get out the hockey sticks!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Here are some high-quality pics from events she's attended this week (I'm not starting another thread for this because this one seems good enough):

Lanie

On the Ice
IDLERACER said:

I'd use it as a coaster after removing the ribbon and see if anyone visiting my house notices. :rofl:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Lanie said:
I'd use it as a coaster after removing the ribbon and see if anyone visiting my house notices. :rofl:

:laugh: Is it large enough to actually use as a coaster? Seems like it, but I don't know...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks Red Dog. I love the pictures. Sasha is just beautiful!!

Dee