SNL made fun of Sasha Cohen | Page 2 | Golden Skate

SNL made fun of Sasha Cohen

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
PrincessLeppard said:
That's the way the skit started, she nailed her "short joke program." Then she comes back later to do her "long joke program" and the announcers start talking about how "her eyes are different" and "she looks nervous" and then she flubs the joke badly "singling it when it should've been a triple dirty" and then screams and falls. But then she gets back up, finishes the joke with a flourish and big smile. It was cute, not at all insulting.

There was nothing insulting about it at all. It was all in good fun, not cruel, or mean-spirited. I think Sasha has shown she is a good sport about the whole thing ala Jimmy Kimmel's 'Silver' cracks, and I wouldn't be surprized if she is asked to host SNL at some point. With Johnny Weir as co-host. Or Shaun White. ;)

R.D.

Record Breaker
PrincessLeppard said:
That's the way the skit started, she nailed her "short joke program." Then she comes back later to do her "long joke program" and the announcers start talking about how "her eyes are different" and "she looks nervous" and then she flubs the joke badly "singling it when it should've been a triple dirty" and then screams and falls. But then she gets back up, finishes the joke with a flourish and big smile. It was cute, not at all insulting.

I dunno man...I smell nothing but CORN here...