Who is second best male skater after Plushenko? | Golden Skate

Who is second best male skater after Plushenko?

Second best male skater after Plushenko?

• Sandhu

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Buttle

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Joubert

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Weir

Votes: 69 27.6%
  • Lindemann

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Takahashi

Votes: 14 5.6%
  • Lysacek

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Oda

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 60 24.0%

• Total voters

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't consider Plushenko the best skater... maybe best competitor right now... and second to him in that area is Evan because he can put a bad skate out of his mind to skate well

for best skater that skates competitively I'd say Matt Savoie, or maybe Johnny Weir.

of all time, Kurt Browning gets my vote:laugh:

Germanice

On the Ice
All in all I'd say Plushenko is the 2nd best skater after ... :biggrin:

Anke

Btw. ... why didn't you put Lambiel in the voting?
... cause .... "everybody hates him?"

Last edited:

Vitacus

Rinkside
Voted other as in Lambiel, despite the fact he's hated by everyone

Germanice said:
All in all I'd say Plushenko is the 2nd best skater after ...:biggrin:

Right. Thought this poll was about eligible skaters but even if it wasn't I'd say :biggrin: = Yags is the 2nd best skater after Plushenko ;)

Last edited:
And "Other" surges into an early lead! (It must be all those notorious Golden Skate Klimkin fans.) :agree:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
I did not include Klimkin specificaly because I did not think he was a viable option. Seeing all the votes other got perhaps I should have included Klimkin and Dambier as specific options.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
I voted for Eman, but must admit that I wasn't aware that Plushy (for all his fabulosity) was the greatest male skater...

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Last edited:

Vitacus

Rinkside
Tonichelle said:
that seems to be the feeling given by everyone :rofl:

Everyone? Not to anyone with half-a-brain. Clearly Plushenko is one of the greatest single male skater ever and will be remembered as such. :bow:

Apparently he's not that great to a nagging few here and because they (the objective experts) say so it must surely be so, right? :laugh:

slutskayafan21

Match Penalty
Forgive me for assuming somebody who has won every competition he has completed in the last 2 years by 15 or more points under the COP is the best skater, as an obvious fact. My mistake. ;)

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
slutskayafan21 said:
Forgive me for assuming somebody who has won every competition he has completed in the last 2 years by 15 or more points under the COP is the best skater, as an obvious fact. My mistake. ;)

You are forgiven... :laugh: :laugh:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
slutskayafan21 said:
If it is so obvious to you, why do you have to have a poll??

Dee

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Vitacus said:
Everyone? Not to anyone with half-a-brain. Clearly Plushenko is one of the greatest single male skater ever and will be remembered as such. :bow:

I didn't know you had to be an intellectual to realize this is a subjective sport... my mistake, I will take my leave now

:rolleyes:

there's a difference between great skater and great competitor... Evgeny is not the best skater out there... however others find him to be very artistic and his programs *the best*... subjectivity... whereas you can't debate he's the best competitor

mike79

On the Ice
I'd say it's a toss up between Sandhu and Lambiel. Of course, we all know who the more consistent of the two are.