Thread: Sasha-inside Edition, Spec. Corespondent

Custom Title

Sasha-inside Edition, Spec. Corespondent

Sasha was Inside Edition's special corespondent at the Oscar after parties. Her assignments were the Vanity Fair after party, the Rolling Stone Us Weekly and the Elton John after party. Way to go Sasha.

Ben Stiller approached Sasha at the Vanity Fair party and offered her a cameo role in his next project. It's a comedy focusing on figure skating. She said the world of competitive skating should provide ample comedic matter and there are a lot of characters in skating.
    Last edited by millie; 03-06-2006 at 08:09 PM.

Custom Title

What a Hoot!

Oh my GOD, what a hoot!! A comedy from Ben Stiller on figure skating-I can't wait! I bet it will be a laugh riot. Go Sasha!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by millie
    Sasha was Inside Edition's special corespondent at the Oscar after parties. Her assignments were the Vanity Fair after party, the Rolling Stone Us Weekly and the Elton John after party. Way to go Sasha.

Ben Stiller approached Sasha at the Vanity Fair party and offered her a cameo role in his next project. It's a comedy focusing on figure skating. She said the world of competitive skating should provide ample comedic matter and there are a lot of characters in skating.
    I'm pleased for her. Congratulations Sasha! A cameo..hmm..sounds interesting. It might work.

Master Procrastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by millie

So did she report on IE? Did anyone see this? I am interested in how she would be as a correspondent because I think she is not a very good speaker.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy25
    So did she report on IE? Did anyone see this? I am interested in how she would be as a correspondent because I think she is not a very good speaker.
    She spoke no better nor worse than the other correspondents. And watching her in interviews this past week I would say she is well spoken. That's imo.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy25

Yes she did report on Inside Edition and they introduced her as the Olympic silver medalists and as special corespondent. They may show her again tonight with her reports from the parties. I though that she did an excellent job as a speaker, very clear and upbeat.