Sasha-inside Edition, Spec. Corespondent | Golden Skate

Sasha-inside Edition, Spec. Corespondent

millie

Medalist
Sasha was Inside Edition's special corespondent at the Oscar after parties. Her assignments were the Vanity Fair after party, the Rolling Stone Us Weekly and the Elton John after party. Way to go Sasha.

Ben Stiller approached Sasha at the Vanity Fair party and offered her a cameo role in his next project. It's a comedy focusing on figure skating. She said the world of competitive skating should provide ample comedic matter and there are a lot of characters in skating.

Last edited:

kyla2

Final Flight
What a Hoot!

Oh my GOD, what a hoot!! A comedy from Ben Stiller on figure skating-I can't wait! I bet it will be a laugh riot. Go Sasha!

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
millie said:
Sasha was Inside Edition's special corespondent at the Oscar after parties. Her assignments were the Vanity Fair after party, the Rolling Stone Us Weekly and the Elton John after party. Way to go Sasha.

Ben Stiller approached Sasha at the Vanity Fair party and offered her a cameo role in his next project. It's a comedy focusing on figure skating. She said the world of competitive skating should provide ample comedic matter and there are a lot of characters in skating.

I'm pleased for her. Congratulations Sasha! A cameo..hmm..sounds interesting. It might work. :laugh:

Lucy25

Final Flight
millie said:

So did she report on IE? Did anyone see this? I am interested in how she would be as a correspondent because I think she is not a very good speaker.

ladysarahchatto

On the Ice
Lucy25 said:
So did she report on IE? Did anyone see this? I am interested in how she would be as a correspondent because I think she is not a very good speaker.

She spoke no better nor worse than the other correspondents. And watching her in interviews this past week I would say she is well spoken. That's imo.

millie

Medalist
Lucy25 said:

Yes she did report on Inside Edition and they introduced her as the Olympic silver medalists and as special corespondent. They may show her again tonight with her reports from the parties. I though that she did an excellent job as a speaker, very clear and upbeat.